Recently applied to the MBR!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Nov 29, 2009.

1. "cumming or coming" Can't it be both? ;)

2. I should be flying out mid-late Feb...just waiting on date confirmation! I am so excited...been having dreams that I am already at the ranch, its like I am a kid waiting for christmas! :lol:

3. I hope they explained the no charging board memebers for parties rule. They seem to always skip that.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Thanks. I always like to help out.

I would very much like to go out there in March but it's not looking good.

5. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I bought my ticket! Feb 18th-March 4th... can't wait!

6. I'd like boobahontas to show my expedition the northwest passage. :lol:

7. Just bought seasons 1&2 of the cathouse- having a marathon this weekend, anyone want to join in?! ;) getting caught up before my first visit out... tick tock-two weeks, PsycheD!!

8. JustinC
    Chat with Me

JustinC Active Member

Count me in!! :wink:

9. So I am posting under my real name not Boobahontas anymore!

My first 3 days here at the Ranch have flown by! It's been incredible-the girls, Dennis and the Hooker bookers have been so welcoming and helpful. Thank You all!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

And to all my friends who have been supportive of me since my first posting...wouldn't be here with out you.... I can't wait to thank you in person!

Looking forward to many more visits of doing what I love.

Muah~ Jayden

10. I have been studying really hard! Doing my homework every night... ;) I hope I get an A! But will be back many time this year to help reach perfection at the school of bunnies! ;)

Can't wait to meet you Pogus!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. hehe... a pic of me on my head....

12. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

That's a very hot pic!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. thanks! I cut out the more explicit part, see me in person for that! ;) I liked my eyes, very come hither. :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol: