Reunion party with Ms. Cinnamon

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tahoebigbear, Jul 6, 2016.

1. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

After returning from a month of travel in the Pacific Northwest and Canada, I got on chat so I could catch up on ranch news and to my pleasant surprise got a hello and welcome from Cinnamon. I had met Cinnamon a few years ago when Chloe Daniels....miss her...said she wanted to introduce me to a new girl that was a bit shy and nervous. Cinnamon and I sat and talked and it was like we'd known each other and it wasn't too long before she invited me back to her room. In those days, it wasn't uncommon to have the big sister come back too...just to add some confidence and help with questions, dc's and negotiations. Chloe came back which was fun for me...great dc's... and made it more comfortable for Cinnamon which made for a great party. Anyhow, while on chat, cinnamon invited me out to say hello and catch up on the years since we'd last met and I said I'd try and make it out to the 4th of July pool party. I arrived at the pool party early and got to sit with Dennis while staff was setting up and then greet the guests and ladies as they arrived. The food was great and ladies even better and even got in a few shoulder massages of topless Dalhia, Sindy and Sophia..thanks ladies. Cinnamon hadn't arrived yet so I went over to the LR and when she walk out in her long dress it brought back a lot of memories and we spent time catching up. Of course that lead to setting up an appointment for Tuesday. It's now Wednesday...I'm smiling and our party was even better than I thought it would be. Check out Cinnamon's new picture by the pool and you'll see a very pretty red head with great eyes and a smile that will make you smile and a body that is so much fun to be with....and not shy or nervous....lol. Thanks Cinnamon, welcome back.

2. DahliaBlue
    Chat with Me

DahliaBlue I can promise you, you will never forget my me

Love your thread Ms. Cinnamon is very lucky to have you

isurfer and tahoebigbear like this.
  3. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great review TahoeBigBear. It's good to know you reconnected with Cinnamon and you two had a awesome time.

isurfer, cinnamon and tahoebigbear like this.
  4. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

cinnamon Making Memories, You'll Never Forget!!!

Thanks you guys! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

isurfer likes this.
  5. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

It was good meeting you at the 4th weekend TahoeBigBear, and nice review of Cinnamon. I hope my reunion party with Cinnamon is as good as yours and better than I think it would be.

cinnamon and tahoebigbear like this.
  6. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

VanityAffair Well-Known Member

That was very nice tahoebigbear. Cinnamon is one of my favorites also. Glad you had fun.

7. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

cinnamon Making Memories, You'll Never Forget!!!

Tahoe, it's been way too long! Missing you!

isurfer likes this.
  8. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

great review! Thanks for sharing!!!

9. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

It's labor day pool party time ... a great place to meet the ladies :)

John N Ga likes this.