About Me REVIEW BY @foreverman - MY FIRST PARTY WITH CUMISHA AMADO

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, May 9, 2021.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

My first party with Cumisha Amado!

1. [​IMG]
      foreverman
      I met Cumisha at the Kit Kat Ranch on a visit last year. Every time I went to the ranches, I would say hello. Last night I drove up to watch the Friday night LiveStream show and bring the LRN ladies the pizza I promised. Afterwards, I went over to the Kit Kat and asked Cumisha for a long over due party. We went to her room after taking care of business and then the fun began. If you have seen Cumisha you know she has an incredible body. She always wears an outfit that shows off her figure. Well, I was not disappointed when we got undressed. There is not enough OW in WOW! to describe her body. Cumsiha has an adult film running on her TV so there is a lot of noise from both the TV and her bed. As an older man I need to not waste a second, so we got to it right away. Cumisha was even able to bring me back for round 3. Cumisha is a very giving lover and sets out to please you every way possible. She did just that. I liked seeing the look on her face when I told her I was there to say more than just hello. A party with Cumisha is one not to be missed.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  2. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Great review. @cumishaamado is such a sweetheart. I love her. Book your appointments with her.

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @destinistarr for the compliment!!! You are a "Sweetheart" too!!! Luv ya too!!! Who wants to book a 2 Girl Party with us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for giving me an awesome review and I can't wait to have our 2 Girl Party with @destinistarr!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  5. Cumisha, looking to come there in July. Really like to spend time with you.

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Dan1973 for sharing your thoughts and I look forward to partying with you in July or get to know each other over a "Romantic Dinner Out Date" afterward party at the ranch!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @destinistarr for sharing your thoughts, compliments and support!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]