(REVIEW). First time to the Ranch BARBIE GIRL

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by scottb981, Feb 27, 2012.

1. I just got back from my first visit to the Ranch. I had the pleasure of being accompanied by Barbie Girl to show me the ropes. Besides her stunning beauty, she is sweet, caring, friendly, attentive, will to do anything to please you! Barbie is a very remarkable women. I was not sure what to expect. But had high expiation for our party, even know I had no idea what l wanted. Barbie girl planned it out, then exceeded my expiations 100 x over. Barbie it truly a remarkable women. It's something everyone should experience once in your life! Only if there your more barbie girl out there. It's a shame my words do not give barbie justice!! I can't wait until my next trip! I can only wonder what she will have store. Thank-you!!! Xoxox

2. Glad to hear your first experience was a great one! From someone who has also had the pleasure of experiencing Barbie, you are 100% correct, she far exceeded my expectations as well!

3. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Barbie is the best!!!! I've had more parties with her than anyone else so I can tell you from experience that you made a very wise choice. Glad you had a great time!!!!

4. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

I'm glad you had fun on your visit! Barbie is a very sweet and beautiful woman [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Barbie is awesome! Great review.

6. i had a total blast with you baby, i loved planning our party because it went exactly the way i wanted and you wanted it too, only even better!!!!

xoxox

7. Barbie is a wonderful choice!!

I heart you, Barbie!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. thanks for all the lovely compliments, you all are a total blast and sweet!

9. I heart you too!

10. &&&&&& thanks a lot natalia!

11. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]