About Me Review of Torrey Lisa ❤️

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by TorreyLisa, Jan 2, 2022.

1. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

TorreyLisa A perfect blend of lingerie, leather, & diamonds.

I had to share this very creative review I received from my client “S” (posted with his permission). I loved it!

He says:

“What can I say about Torrey Lisa....You'll never find a better investment for your money. If you want to see immediate growth, and exponential return on your stock, this is the Lady to speak to. She tripled my investment before she completely exhausted it of its sudden growth spurt. Very wise investment. As beautiful as the time you'll spend with her, and actually more fun then the look in her eyes. Promise Gentlemen those eyes don't lie, and in them are everything you've ever dreamed of. Contact Torrey your stock will never rise faster.”

0F6BA0DD-49A1-45F8-B264-7B583F80E56A.jpeg

C04D1AE5-511A-477F-B522-90AC6D773CC3.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

What a Great and creative review with @TorreyLisa. As a businessman I can appreciate a wonderful ROI. I’m sure the Interest Rate will continue to rise.

Way to go “S”.

TorreyLisa and RunningSquirrel like this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I enjoyed you awesome review!!! I was @TorreyLisa "Big Sister" and I love her personality and she will make you very happy!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TorreyLisa likes this.
  4. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

Here’s another review from “J” from my inbox:

“Let me start by saying You are truly a beautiful, charming Woman. You have a unique ability to make someone very comfortable after only a few minutes talking with them. I was captivated the moment we sat down at the bar. Thank You very much for a wonderful time together. It was Great!” 665B84DF-5BA5-4CE2-BD11-2D54373A29F1.jpeg

5. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

And another happy client “B” says:

06C18B78-D7BE-4D6E-A368-9B432D770692.jpeg