Roaring 20's Party 8/17/19

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by PrinceKristopher, Jul 31, 2019.

1. It's bound to be a ROARING GOOD TIME!!!
    DON'T MISS OUT!!

[​IMG]

2. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

OMG! I’m so excited!! IMG_1331.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Me too! Everyone is going to look so elegant!

LilyPeach likes this.
  4. @LilyPeach and the girls have already started planning this party in full force!! One for the books for sure!

joe carbols and LilyPeach like this.
  5. You don't want to miss out on the fun games.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

6. It is going to be amazing for sure. I already have my outfit pick out Marie and Stacy pretty helped me pick out the dress.

joe carbols likes this.
  7. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Gosh @PrinceKristopher this does sound exciting. Just one question, the roaring ‘20’s were during Prohibition.

I guess that means there will be No Alcohol for sale at Kit Kat. Or...... Will the Kit Kat become a “Speakeasy” and if that is the case we are going to know the “Password” to get in and enjoy the party!!

Sounds like s great event. Hopefully your DJ will be playing the hits heard at the old Cotton Club. Some great music in those days. I can’t wait to see the “Flappers”

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
  8. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Wow @LilyPeach you wasted no time getting ready for this great event.

Lots of silk stockings and garter belts for sure

9. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Sounds great @Marie Sinclair its nice that the ladies are getting prepared for a fantastic time several weeks ahead.

It’s too bad my purple zoot suite no longer fits me after I dropped over 130#. There are only so many places to wear a suit like that in Akron Ohio!! Basically I wore it at BBVD and BSO concerts. Even got my butt pinched at the BBVD concert after several swing and jitterbug dances in front of the band. TOO bad the young lady that pinched me was happily married.

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I can't wait!!! It's going to be a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  11. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I’m sure @cumishaamado, if there is a live band playing they will have a brass section and the Trumpets and Trombone players will be “Blasting”.

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your ideas but that's not going to happen.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. There will def be alcohol served!!! Speakeasy it is LOL!!! I think its going to be so much fun!

15. What are you going to wear? Whatever it is I'm sure you will look fab!

LilyPeach likes this.
  16. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

This is so my aesthetic, can't wait for this party (in my birthday month even)!

LilyPeach likes this.
  17. ShayRose
    Chat with Me

ShayRose Licensed Massage Therapist

Yes! So cute, look at that fine piece of artwork. Great job Kristopher!!! It is going to be so much fun.

LilyPeach likes this.
  18. A little black dress.

origlegman likes this.
  19. Perfect! You are going to look great!!!!

LilyPeach likes this.
  20. Great ready for blast off in a couple of weeks!!!

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Cum and join us!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

This is other amazing party .[smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. If i was there then i would be wearing cowboy boots and jeans and belt and shirt

24. ElizaWilde
    Chat with Me

ElizaWilde Well-Known Member

just got my outfit for this :p

25. Official Party Video :D

joe carbols likes this.
  26. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Great video you made @James BunnyRanch Media i loved the song selection. Lots of low brass and bass trombone. Gotta love the party. Too bad I miss it this year otherwise I’d bring my “axe” and jam with the music.

It’s great to see the KOTM @SophiaSun, the lovely @LilyPeach, the awesome @AjaMercury, The Enticing @ElizaWilde, the sensual @StacyPretty and the caring, compassionate @cumishaamado cutting the rug on the dance floor

Hurry up guys and gals this is sure to be one HOT summer nights dream. Get you dance cards filled now

Enjoy the great time!!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    James Media and LilyPeach like this.
  27. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @LilyPeach for liking my post. I hope to see some great pictures of you and all the lovely ladies of Kit Kat. Let’s go with live action technocolor colors. Save those B/W photos for Virginia City.

James Media likes this.
  28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for having me in the video!!! I love it!!! Cum and join us!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

James Media likes this.
  29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for mentioning me in your post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. This should be FUN. I need a new outfit! ;)

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'm so excited!!! I already decorated our Parlor for our fabulous "Roaring 20's Party"!!! Cum and check it out!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

IndyaBaby Well-Known Member

im so excited for this!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I can't wait!!! This is going to be a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

James Media likes this.
  34. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Woo! Looks like a blast! :) You girls are gonna have so much fun.

James Media likes this.
  35. ShayRose
    Chat with Me

ShayRose Licensed Massage Therapist

I can't wait to dress up!!! I absolutely love dressing up, so you guys know I will be decked out in 20's gear, hair, makeup and all! Fantasy with a Flapper girl anyone? You won't want to miss it dolls. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

James Media likes this.