Roxy’s Journal: Thoughts, musings, ideas from yours truly

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by RoxyGold, Mar 27, 2018.

1. This is an great thread thanks for sharing

2. Book with Roxy today fellas. She is the Golden Spark. I’ve seen it before with my own eyes. Love you Roxy miss you!!

3. Great written journal so descriptive and well done. Book with this starlet today fellas.

4. 3/4/19

Holy wow, my birthday is coming up. Gonna be 28 again, haha! Or should I be 24 again and spend more money on car insurance? Time is so very strange. Some things feel like a million years ago, some feel like last week. I guess it’s all a matter of perspective. :)

RunningSquirrel and FumbleNutts like this.
  5. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

As long as we make it past that 27 it's all gravy after that :p[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

@RoxyGold I love the free and natural flow of your journal! It flows like a river, gentle and bubbling! It helps shows your free spirit nature. I enjoyed reading it! Lots of nuggets of gold, gives one idea what your personality is like. Thank you for sharing! Look forward to reading more

7. 3/26/19

Spring is here, and so much more energy is in the air. It’s still a bit chilly some days and there is still snow on the mountains, but seeing birds out and about (I saw a bald eagle yesterday! Holy wow those things are HUGE!) and the Nevada wild horses starting to graze, it feels so nice outside. Hopefully soon I will go to Tahoe to see the spring wildflowers. That would be really neat. :)

RunningSquirrel and grizzly like this.
  8. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

I also am enjoying the spring! I love getting off at 6am and listening to the birds before the city starts moving around, and seeing dawns early light and yes the mornings are cool. Im jealous that you get to see the wild horses and bald eagles.

9. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

I'm stealing your idea LOL,
    Do you ever have one thought that leads to the next and before you know if you went from writing an email to wondering who wrote the story of the cow jumping over the moon??? This would be great way to connect my train of thoughts... however ridiculous they may be :D:D:D

10. Please do! You can also write more in this one if you want! :)

MercyMoselle likes this.
  11. 5/3/19

Reacquainting myself with social media land and seeing so much trash talk... I just don’t get it. If I feel like I’m being treated unfairly by someone, I would never take it to the Internet so I could be judged by the whole dang world. What happened to keeping your personal business personal? Aren’t these people embarrassed for airing out dirty laundry and acting like fools? Do they think their online friends/followers are supporting them through this trying time, and not laughing at their daytime talk show idiocy?

I like to keep my social media fun and uplifting. Cat pictures, recipes, pictures of attractive women having a good time. :)

isurfer and RunningSquirrel like this.
  12. Roxy
    Pretty sure I know who you're talking about. Sounds like a mental health issue to me. Certainly counterproductive at best. Such a waste of energy. That energy could best be used for other more erotic purposes!

13. 10/24/19

Wow, only two months left in this DECADE! My friend @ChloeCakes mentioned this on social media. If you asked 2009 me where I thought I would be right now, I never would have thought I’d be here surrounded by such amazing people and having the time of my life. I love you all so much. :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  14. 3A667D71-4735-4E3C-9A47-A17A43BE5C77.jpeg 05E42386-0288-4131-8A46-C06EDAFC5435.jpeg

10/26/19

HAPPY NEVADA DAY! This was the second year I’ve participated in the Nevada Day (the day Nevada became a state, and is an official state holiday) parade in downtown Carson City. Had an amazing breakfast at Heidi’s, met some great people, and got some serious cardio on the parade route. :)

Bigfoot! and RunningSquirrel like this.
  15. Roxy
    So nice to see you ladies having some fun in town by painting the town pink!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

I couldn’t have said it better!

17. I wonder what the 2020’s will bring us? :)

18. 2/3/2020

New month, new year, new decade! I’m excited to participate in this amazing future that I helped create. Goals include personal maintenance and upgrades, getting to know more new people, and being a productive member of my amazing community! :)

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Have @RoxyGold fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. 2/11/2020

Getting back on track with consumption and exercise seems more difficult at the moment than it has at other points in my life. Is it because I’m getting older? Has my willpower hit the floor because temptation is almost always within reach? Do I secretly yearn to be a slug who sits around all day eating Dorito Loco Taco Supremes (I swear, those things are such a beautiful sin combo) and watching TV? Am I buying into the marketing of that particular sluggy lifestyle?

Or do I just need to blast Iron Maiden while on the treadmill like I used to instead of listening to podcasts? :)

21. Mental note to self on next Ranch run: Stop off at the Taco Bell en route to seeing Roxy ...

22. Or Burger King :)

23. So beautiful! book your party today with @RoxyGold [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome post @RoxyGold!!! Book your fabulous party with @RoxyGold with many memorable exporiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. 3/26/18

Wow, it’s been two years since I started this journal. Probably longer than any journal or diary I kept in my youth. Little me loved characters that kept diaries, journals, and took notes (Harriet the Spy, still my hero) but didn’t have the fortitude to keep one for longer than a month or maybe two. Thank you so much, Bunny boards, for helping me with yet another achievement! :)