Roxy Gold/Definitely Not Vanilla

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Oct 22, 2014.

1. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Here I am again, saving the best for last. The first time I partied with Roxy, she was the first girl I partied with. This time, she was the last one on one party. Believe me, it was tough to wait until it was close to go home to party with her one on one. Actually, she was the first thing on my mind when I walked in the door at Sagebrush, and the last thing on my mind when I left. And she's still on my mind, but I'd much rather have her on my body and not on my mind!!

During email conversation earlier on, I asked her if she could describe herself as a flavor, what would it be. Her answer was, "Definitely not vanilla." I certainly agree with that for sure. After a careful inspection and tasting, I've classified her as BUTTERSCOTCH. This is a tough post. How can I possibly convey to you how I feel about this lady. She's everything I never expected from a working girl. We simply hit it off so well from the very beginning. If it's just "chemistry" then so be it, but it simply is such a great feeling to party with her. This party was no different.

The desire simply built up during my stay, even though we partied earlier with Hollywood. Our original plan was to party a bit later that evening, but we "moved it up" because we both wanted to get the ball rolling. I simply couldn't seem to control myself. Usually I'm a bit slower at the start of a party. We did have some slow and soft touching to start, but I simply couldn't get enough of her fast enough. I just had to have some of that Butterscotch. Hope I'm not getting too personal here, but I was literally hungry for her and could have ate her for days. Before my visit, she said she didn't know if she ever purrrred or not. Hahahahaha. I distinctly heard her purrrrring. Okay, maybe it was cooooooing. I honestly don't know who was having more fun. It's always been my contention that the pleasure is all mine, but it seems to be getting to be more of an even exchange in our case. It's wonderful.

We didn't even put any music on for this party. We simply made our own music. Everything with Roxy seems to be so smooth and seemless. She is quite the flexibility queen, and before you know it, her legs are up on my shoulders and she's just got the biggest smile on her face. She warms my heart, and everything else. To know her is to love her. We're always figuring out something that we didn't do before in some certain way, and with few words. She certainly knows how to surprise me and change things up.

With some girls, I seem to get winded rather easily. For some reason, I am so preoccupied with Roxy that it simply doesn't seem to happen so much. For some reason, when I'm with her, I've got some kind of adrenaline thing going on. She brings out the animal in me!! Or is it the devil? :twisted: Well, she causes me to show my inner self, which is what this is all about I think. I feel like I can do that with her and she knows that she can do the same. It's wonderful. We share similar tastes in many things and I find great comfort in that. She's good for the soul. I doubt there's anything I couldn't bring up to her. She's totally non-judgemental and seems to relish the time we can spend giving each other mutual pleasures. What more could I ask for???

All I can say in closing is that Roxy is such a lovely person and always brings the best(and the most) out of me!! She's definitely not a clock watcher. I always feel so lucky to have been able to spend time with her. In some ways she is a kindred spirit. Meeting her was definitely a fateful thing in such a positive way.

I'm certainly wanting to set some goals for future parties with this brilliant, sexy and careing lover. Seems that I'd be so proud to take her out into town and then kidnap her for some overnight fun. I'm sure we'd have to get our sleep ahead of time. It's highly unlikely that we'd be leaving each other alone until we absolutely had to. It's always fantastic. Simple words simply don't suffice.

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

YOU'RE FANTASTIC ROXY
    THANKS FOR BEING SO SPECIAL!!!!!

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

She is a sweetheart, definitely not Vanilla :)

3. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Butterscotch it is! I'm privileged to work with this sexy lady everyday- and I'm so happy you two have SUCH an amazing connection!

What an awesome review!

4. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

Great review FirstFlight, totally acuarate! Roxy is simply one of the best - period!

She is the best kept secret in the state of Nevada. Every guy should make her aquantance. Once you party with Roxy, you are addicited for life :D .

5. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

You get spoiled once you party with her! Roxy is amazing!

6. Thank you so much for the kind words, firstflight! You are absolutely wonderful to spend time with, and certainly know how to treat a lady to make her feel special! I am exceedingly grateful to the fates who brought us together, and it will keep getting better and better! <3<3 [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Awesome review! Roxy is an amazing lady & definitely a whole lot of fun! I'm so glad you two had such a wonderful time! :D

8. Thank you, ChicagoBob! I'm glad you enjoy our parties as much as I do!

9. Ava Grace
    Chat with Me

Ava Grace Well-Known Member

Great review. Roxy is truly spectacular [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. AGREED!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

11. [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    I MISS YOU'RE ROXY!!!

12. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Such an awesome review!

13. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

I don't think it's possible to have just one party with Roxy. She always makes you want more. :D

14. This is so true! I've only had one 2 girl with her but I definitely want to have more! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. I love you all so much! :)

16. We love you too Roxy!! You're amazing!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]