Ryding in The New Year with Randy Ryder!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

This trip wasn't what we planned but it turned into something so much better!Outdates and Overnights are a little stressful because it's a Bigger Experience! You have to plan,save,and hope nothing happens to mess up your trip. Randy and I decided to spend New Years Eve in Reno. The Southwest cancelation thing started the week before my trip but Thankfully I got to Reno and back home safely and on time! That wasn't the problem! For days the New Years Eve forecast in Reno was for rain, so Randy and I planned on indoor activities. I got to the hotel the day before and I did the lazy day thing. Randy and I started texting and finalizing plans and I made dinner reservations. I went to sleep excited to see my Amazing Friend! Speaking of Amazing have you seen Randy's new profile pictures if you haven't, check them out because she looks Volcanic in them and know that as Hot as they are she is even HOTTER in person! So New Years Eve morning I woke up early maybe 5am, looked outside and it was raining. I went back to sleep and by 9am it was snowing! I went down to one of the restaurants and got breakfast and was greeted by a hotel staff member who I found out later was the hotel manager. By 12pm it was snowing really bad and it was around 5 inches of snow by 3pm. Randy sent me a text letting me know it was even worse in Carson and they had floods and power outages. She asked me if I could extend my trip. I checked the weather and flights then went downstairs to see if I could get the room another night. Well the lobby was crazy I guess everyone was doing the same thing. I recognized the staff member from early and she introduced herself to another guest as the Manger. I was able to get the room another night and Randy and I postponed till the next day. I was disappointed but this storm was unexpected by everyone to Dangerous to be traveling and it was REALLY BAD! So I grabbed a sub for dinner and went back to bed, I got a midnight Happy New Years text from Randy, even though they were dealing with a lot at the ranch, they were snowed in and they were experiencing power outages, floods and everything else, she still made sure to reach out to me. I wished her a Happy New Years too and fell back asleep. The next morning I looked out the window and Thankfully the sun was coming out,the roads were clear,and traffic was moving. I heard from Randy and she told me as soon as they got the parking lot open she would let me know when she would be on her way. Then I noticed the heat in the room wasn't coming on! Then the cable went out! I starting thinking a Snowstorm,a Hotel,with no Cable, no Heat, this is turning into one of those scary movies!lol Randy sent me a text letting me know she was on her way. Then I suddenly realized with all the nervousness and rescheduleding I hadn't mentally prepared for the fact that I was going to be seeing Randy for the first time since July! I got ready and Randy sent me a text to meet her in the lobby. Then the heater came on! I got downstairs and the lobby was packed! I guess everyone had rescheduled their plans too. I saw my Amazing friend from a distance smile and do the wide wave thing and she gave me a huge hug! Randy looked Fantastic! We went to the room. Greeted each other properly and got caught up and talked about the weather and she showed me the pictures of snow at the ranch and told me how bad it was in Carson as compared to there. I'm just so Thankful she could make it safely to see me. Randy and I decided on a nice evening there. We could do a lot at that resort. Randy grabbed a quick shower and came out wearing a towel and I stripped and she took off her towel. Randy is The Total Package! She looked FANTASTIC! I'm sure my mouth was on the floor. We hugged,smiled,gave each other a New Years Kiss, and our usual preparty greeting which always involves some fun and smiling and laughing.
    Randy and I gave each other some mutual standing stroking and rubbing then she got me prepped for her oral symphony and I'm sure my eyes crossed a couple times it felt FN Amazing!lol I was ready to return the favor. Randy stood up and I had to taste those perfect nipples they were so sweet. Randy crawled backwards on the bed and her KITTY looked so good I told her I had to admire it for a second, Randy laughed and I returned the Favor. Her moans let me know she was ready to ride. Randy sat up and gave me a show as she slowly guided me in. Now in the years that I've partied I have never ever felt the intense amounts of pleasure I felt with every warm thrust from Randy's Kitty! No BS I took over a little from underneath and that felt even Better but when Randy took back over her moans and thrusts had such a rhythm and my Amazing Friend looked so HOT and her Kitty felt so GOOD, I thought I was going to black out! When I exploded I had to hold on to Randy! That was the Best Round one of all my Parties! I guess it was all the stress of the trip!lol That's my story and I'm sticking to it!lol Randy laughed and kitty tease me as I shook cracking up in a cloud of new pleasure. We did a light cleanup and did some pillow talk and I ordered dinner. Randy and I got showers, got dinner, and brought it back to our suite where we were able to really talk about a lot of stuff and it was so nice to not rush. When I do shorter parties I am worried about time and I can't appreciate Randy fully because I worried about time! So that's why I'm mainly doing outdates and overnights now. This experience was different it was like I was getting to know Randy even better and it was Special and the food was so Good! Randy and I decided to explore the hotel and we went to the arcade which we have a certain game we've been playing that she keeps beating me at. But one day maybe I will win. But when when we got there they were getting ready to close! So we checked out the hotel and of course all eyes were on Randy and everyone we talked to was very nice. Randy is the best companion because she brings out the best in people.
    Randy and I went back to the room for Round 2! Randy got me prepped and we gave each other mutual oral sessions and I was ready to return the favor from Round one! Randy again felt and looked Amazing! To be able to enjoy her while on top and play and make her laugh and smile and have moments of intense passion and fun then turning up the Heat! It was so HOT! Randy asked me for Doggy! I was thinking this is going to be Unreal and it was! The VIEW alone before she guided me in was breathtaking I tried to take it all in and when she guided me in the sensations were even more intense than before, but I got my rhythm and Randy let me know I was doing a good job then she took over from the front and I took back over and so on. It was so HOT my heart is skipping a beat thinking about it! The sounds from our thrusts and Randy's moans and the view and seeing and feeling that Booty and being able to feel her soft skin and reaching under to play with her breast and kitty and feeling the warmth from her thighs against mine. I gently rubbed Randy's legs and back and shoulders while she took over in the front moaning with pleasure I ran my hands down her back and grabbed her hips and slowly took over and and increased my thrusts and Randy let me know to keep going faster. I went faster and faster and deeper and deeper! Randy moaned into the bed as she grabbed the sheets tight as her body told me not to stop but to keep going I listened and kept going soon I was ready for Round 2 to end and I told Randy and she responded which was so HOT I grabbed Randy's hips tight and with a deep thrust I felt this rapid fire Explosion go off and Randy Squeezed my member with each Explosion as we both collapsed laughing. All I could do was give Randy and her Kitty an applause. She smiled and acknowledged her Kitty in a Best Supporting Kitty in party or outdate gesture!lol
    Randy and I snuggled laughed and talked. I was blown away! I couldn't Thank her enough! Then we started talking some more and it was soon time for Randy to leave. The road's refreezing was a big concern. We got cleaned up and I walked her out to her vehicle where the parking lot had started to refreeze. We gave each other normal our goodbyes and I told her to text me when she got home safely. Randy sent the me a text and I went to bed, I had to go to the airport in a couple hours!
    This trip was Better than what we had planned because we had time to enjoy being together! It's fun going to concerts and movies and nice dinners, but after the stress I think spending a nice unrushed relaxing evening together was what we both needed and we had a lot of fun! I can't wait to do it again!
    Randy Ryder is Amazing and as I said the Total Package! She is the perfect outdate and overnight companion. She is fair,understanding, and go with the flow when things come up, and will go out of her way to make the Best out of an impossible situation to give you the Best Experience you ever had even when the unexpected happens! Randy doesn't treat you like client, she treats you like a friend! Thank You Randy Ryder For Going Above and Beyond and for Helping me Ryde in the New Year!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I almost forgot the Hotel asked about my experience I explain how they helped me and about the Heat and the other day they gave me a free night in the same kind of suite so I will be using that on Randy for my next trip!;)

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review , My Friend! I can't agree with you more !! Randy treats you" like a friend"! The date is all about the two of you and your time together!!

I am glad everything worked out with the hotel and your travel! Her new pics are INCREDIBLE!! She gets more beautiful every day!![smilie=hi ya!.gif]:D;);)

tahoebigbear and Tony Dark like this.
  3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  4. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

tony, thanks for sharing your winter wonderland adventure with Randy...with the winter weather and airplane issues, it's good to hear your trip was worthy of a super review....

Tony Dark likes this.
  5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks John you're right during Outdates and Overnights all eyes might on Randy but all of her Attention is all on her date!

John N Ga likes this.
  6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Al this wasn't we planned but it turned into something even Better!

7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Tahoe Randy definitely made it a Winter Wonderland filled with Hot Fun and she deserved a Super Review!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  8. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review! You put a lot of thought into your review. I like it when there are some details to the story. Even though the weather was bad you still had a great time.

Tony Dark and tahoebigbear like this.
  9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank you! There was a lot that happened but Randy still turned it into a very Special Experience!

foreverman likes this.