Samantha Lee & Foxy Roxy Manwich

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Well folks, this old guy finally did it. I'd never been with two girls at the same time, but finally did at the Bunny Ranch. I had been with wonderful SamanthaLee before, and she's got some connection with FoxyRoxy, so I made the request and it became more than a fantasy. This party was multi-faceted. The girls and I went out into town to dine, then spent some time in the hot tub, and followed things up with a time of intimacy. During this time, they both went out of their way to ensure that I would feel that during this time, it was "all about me". Talk about teamwork!!! What can I say?? Somehow, I found endurance that I didn't think I had! Also, the girls had alot to do with this I'm sure. They made darn sure that anything that came up, stayed up, until it was appropriate for it to be otherwise. Samantha Lee is a wonderful gal that has what I call "the perfect cleavage". I had only seen pictures of Foxy Roxy before this party. She is pleasant, a big giggly, a whisp of a gal with a nice shape and just the most wonderful little soft hands.(gee, why would I bring that up?) There was simply this really comfortable feeling with these gals, like you don't have to be afraid to be yourself and laugh about things too. And not only do they make "mountains out of mole hills" but they "make the mountains explode too" lol So, all I've left to say is THANKS SAMANTHA and THANKS FOXY ROXY for a wonderful time. I only hope that if I do a "two girl" party again with anybody other than you gals, that it will be half as much fun.

2. I am so glad you had fun with two of my favorite girls! It was nice chatting with you, and i am sure these girls will bring you back again and again!

3. That sounds like a blast. I can't wait to go on an outdate. The some desert back at the ranch..lol
    Keep Rockin