About Me Score-pio

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by JessieJames, Aug 29, 2023.

1. JessieJames
    Chat with Me

JessieJames Babygirl who won’t hesitate to please you!

I’m a Scorpio Baby! Born just a week before Halloween! Fall is my favorite season, sweater weather and warm sunshine glistening through the windy leaves. I enjoy going to different restaurants and finding different places to kick my feet up to read or write. Photography, baking, and sarcasm are my love languages. ;) I enjoy the smaller details and have a fascination with wild life or people with a good story to tell. I am looking for a date to my first trip to Vegas! Let’s go to one of the many attractions and maybe catch a Shakira or was it Shania show! I hear she’s starting a residency and it should be good! If you would like to treat me to a couple rounds of blackjack I wouldn’t mind! Head to a roof top bar and have a couple old fashions before we get to the real important matter of business! ;) I’m interested in half and half’s, oral for oral , masterbation and shower shows , let’s make a night of it! Book this amazing outdate with me for a couple hours downtown & I will arrange my transportation to your desired location at no extra cost! Xoxo JJ

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  2. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Don't miss out on this sexy lady! Secure your appointment now!

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  3. This and you are so interesting! Thank you for sharing!:D:D:D

JessieJames likes this.
  4. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Do you love the Halloween season ? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JessieJames likes this.
  5. Book with this gorgeous lady now. [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]