Second time around with Cumisha Amado

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by abdul J, Jul 31, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Visiting the reopen Kit Kat Ranch on a Sunday afternoon. Walk in to the lineup and see a familiar face of adult star Cumisha. Remembering last time before the Ranches closed just how so delightful and hospitable she is, picked her immediately. Took me to her new room with a lot of things I recognized including the piano.

Her rate still represents working class people and she still really goes out her way to make sure you leave happy. And learned a number of new things with her as well. Also showed me a few videos about Virginia City. I'm thinking maybe an outdate and she can show me around. Maybe even pan for gold!

And don't forget her lumpias, oh so good!!

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks again @abdul J for giving me an awesome review!!! I had a blast and I'm happy you enjoyed my lumpias and I made extra for you for the road with the extra banana sauce. I would love to experience an Out Date with you to Virginia City and show you around. The Collar Mine is my favorite tour. It's a 30 minute tour. Then there's the Virginia City Steam Train that goes through 5 mining tunnels with the Conductor telling the mining history of Virginia City and the story of Madam Julia Bulette. Then there's The Bucket of Blood Saloon where the "Comstock Cowboys" perform during the weekends. If you love homemade fudge, there's "Grandma's Fudge" and there's an ice-cream in the back. My favorite restaurant in Virginia City is "Cafe Del Rio" (Southwestern Cuisine). They are known for their "Gospel Chicken" (Yummy). The other restaurants that I like are: Red Dog Saloon for pizza and sandwiches with a full bar and stage for local band to perform, Canvas Cafe (for breakfast & lunch) - there's a piano inside and local talent performs there too sometimes. I played the piano for them when I'm there.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
    abdul J and joe moll like this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @abdul J for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to experience Viginia City together @abdul J around Summer or Fall. We will have a blast!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

When you are ready to book for our "Virginia City Adventure" with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @abdul J for an awesome review and I can't wait to experience Virginia City with you in the near future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Summer is almost here and I can't wait to experience Virginia City with you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @abdul J for an awesome review!!! I can't wait to experience an "Out Date" with you in the near future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @abdul J for liking my response and I would love to experience the "2023 Nugget Rib Cook Off " coming soon!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @abdul J for giving me an awesome review and I look forward to our next party!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

abdul J likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I would love to experience Virginia City with you. It's better to experience Virginia City in the Summer and Fall. If we go, I would make Lunch Reservations at "Cafe Del Rio" (Southwestern Food and Gospel Chicken is amazing). Afterwards, experience "Bucket of Blood Saloon" and experience "Compstock Cowboy Band". Then checkout "Silver Queen and Grandma's for homemade fudge and ice-cream. Then experience the "Steam Train Tour".[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

abdul J likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @abdul J for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Along with lumpias and other goodies

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your kind thoughts and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]