Shelby Star an early morning delight.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by johnrecover, Sep 12, 2014.

1. I have been with several of the ladies at the Ranch and what I have found is that each lady is unique in their own way, appearance and most of all their sensuality. I booked an early morning party with Shelby and we have been texting back and forth and talking on twitter and I have been looking at the beautiful pictures she has posted and this was the result of an email she sent asking if I needed some pampering. Of course I responded and over the next few weeks I found out that I wanted more than just words on a screen I wanted to see her with my own eyes.

I arrived a couple of minutes late but I made her aware of my arrival and she was waiting at the door for me in this black dress and I have to see without touching me my breath left me. It takes a lot for that to happen and the next thing I saw was the beautiful smile and then she kissed me and welcomed me to the Ranch. It was a long drive and we sat and chatted for a few minutes and very quickly we both decided we wanted to move on with our date and spend some private time together.

Within a few minutes we came to an agreement that we were wasting time and decided to seal the deal, and close the door. Now I have to say that she promised me some hot lingerie, but let me elaborate for just a moment. Lingerie on a goddess isn't lingerie, it is the fabric that blocks the physical beauty and once I had taken it all in, it all came off like magic.

I can't really tell you what I was looking for in this party but I knew what I wanted to do and Shelby was aware of that as well. She followed directions very well and within a few moments we were enjoying not just our time, but each other. I can't go into the whole experience because this was a very private and intimate time for both of us. I can tell you some details without letting the cat out of the bag. If you think she looks sexy in her photos they don't do her justice. If you watch her on UStream it doesn't do her justice. And unless you are face to face with this gorgeous woman feeling her heat in your face you have no idea how exciting she is.

Now, we ran out of time, and all this did for each of us was make the anticipation of seeing each other even stronger. So in the next two weeks I am going to prepare for a return visit to how should I say this, finish what we started. I strongly suggest to anyone reading this if you are looking for that GFE experience and want to know that it is a real experience, then you need to book this woman right now. She is the real deal, and trust me on this, we will see each other again, and maybe again, and maybe another time too.

2. jshusker
    Chat with Me

jshusker Well-Known Member

Nice review Shelby is one of the best ladies at the ranches! !

shelbystar likes this.
  3. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I truly enjoyed every second I had with you! I can't wait for a second time around!!!!

4. jshusker
    Chat with Me

jshusker Well-Known Member

Sounds like you had a great time! !!

5. Sounds great for you and a great girl

6. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Morning sex is a must! There is just something about it! You are awesome John!

7. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much for this wonderful review and thanks Jhusker! I really enjoy partying with you both!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. That is so beautiful the way you described Shelby and the lingerie, you two must have had an amazing connection.

9. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

We sure did! I hope for many more times together!

10. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Mornings are a great time to find me very stimulated!

11. Shelby looks so sensual and hot in lingerie I am sure.

shelbystar likes this.
  12. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Love to be sensual and I will wear the lingerie you like, the color you like or anything you would like to bring me....
    I hope my review shows I am here for you 100%
    [​IMG]

13. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thank you for sharing wonderful memories! xoxo

14. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

You are so so so sweet Cherry!

15. SilverK
    Chat with Me

SilverK Well-Known Member

I love morning sex and it is hard to find someone who likes it too, but let me tell you Shelby was fired up and ready on my last visit! Book this hot beauty!