Sightseeing with Dawn Angel

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Evening Greetings, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Having decided to make a trip west for the Labor Day weekend, and also wanting to spice it up a bit, I found Dawn Angel to be my answer to the entire trip! We had talked in the Chat Room getting to know each other before talking on the telephone. I quickly realized that Dawn is extremly charming and one of the most intelligent and personable persons that I have met.

Dawn liked the idea of being a 'tour guide' for me, and suggested a visit to historic Virginia City. I met Dawn the afternoon before our date and we got acquainted and confirmed our plans to enjoy Virginia City, dinner and some after dinner plans. The entire sightseeing trip was was just excellent from the start and got better as the day went on into evening. When I picked up Dawn she looked astonishing in a blue print halter dress with red jacket and her long hair surrounding her wonderful smile and beautiful eyes. Somebody mentioned that we were 'such a good looking couple' and I can say that it was all due to Dawn!

We had a great time just driving through the hills up above Virginia City where we found a great spot to take panaromanic pictures of the city below. I could not have had a better companion walking hand in hand through the streets and historic sights of the city and sneaking in more than a few kisses on her luscious soft lips. Dawn had chosen a restaurant that offered a majestic view of the mountains across the valley while we talked and enjoyed dinner.

After our walking date we returned to my hotel where the Jacuzzi was waiting for us. While Dawn was the complete lady through Virginia City the Jacuzzi was where the passionate and adventurous Dawn through caution to the wind. Under that halter dress was a body to just die for with gorgeous legs, a waist you cannot keep your hands from caressing and magnificent breasts to lose yourself in. And she has the skills to make your wish her pleasure. She provides way beyond a girlfriend experience by enjoying her time with you and showing it. What happened between us will be a secret between Dawn and I. But I can say I owe a big THANK YOU Dawn, as you made my holiday weekend into a truly memorable time of my life.

You can visit viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18114 for some pictures.

2. Thank you for the wonderful review and a wonderful experience. It should be illegal to enjoy my work that much! :wink:

3. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Luckily for us it's legal to enjoy YOU that much, sexy Dawn :twisted: :wink:

4. it is illegal ......in ny !

5. LOL, that's why we live in NeeeeeeeeeVaaaaaahhhhhhda!!