Spa day for a special few ladies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Built tough, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

Question for the board:

Has anyone ever sent the girls a gift in the form of a spa day? There are a couple of ladys I would really enjoying spoiling together, but before I offer want to collect some info on policy and etiquette.

Did you pay for hours away from the ranch on top of the spa day, or did you just pay for the spa, what would be appropriate? Is there a way to work out a deal with the ranch to pay for the girls side of the gift so they don’t have to?

Just to be clear I wouldn’t be there and they would be gone a solid 4 hours between massage, nails, feet, face, and makeup possibly , but wanted to show some love from a far to a few girls that brighten my day with their friendship. Look forward to everyone’s thoughts.

2. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Hi @Built tough - I've given a special lady a spa gift card to a local spa she enjoys as her birthday present.

Just know that if you give a lady a gift she can keep it free and clear if the value is $75 or less and not cash. If the value of the gift is over $75 she has to compensate the ranch 50% of the gift value. I don't know how they split the value of say a gift card if it is over $75 but that will be done.

I did not pay the ranch or lady for hours away from the ranch. If you were there I'm sure the lady or ladies would enjoy a spa outdate with you.

Built tough likes this.