About Me Subject: Everything You Know About Brothels Is 100% Wrong!!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by NancyLoren, Mar 6, 2024.

1. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

NancyLoren The Gentlemen's Choice

IMG_0822.JPG

As a sex worker, I've heard my fair share of misconceptions about my profession. It's time to debunk some of the most common myths and share the truth about the world of brothels and sex work.

Myth: Brothels and sex work are inherently dangerous and exploitative.

Fact: While there have been instances of abuse and exploitation, many brothels operate under strict regulations and guidelines, ensuring a safe and supportive work environment for their employees. I'm proud to work at the Bunny Ranch, a place that prioritizes my well-being and provides a secure space for me to practice my craft.

Myth: People who work in brothels and the sex industry are uneducated and have no other options.

Fact: I chose this profession for its financial independence and flexible work hours. My education and career background are diverse, and I'm not alone in this regard. Many of my colleagues have varying levels of education and come from a wide range of professional backgrounds.

IMG_6232.jpg

Myth: Legalizing brothels and sex work will increase human trafficking.

Fact: Research has shown that decriminalization and regulation of the sex industry can actually decrease instances of trafficking and improve the overall safety and well-being of sex workers like me. By providing a legal framework for our work, we can ensure that our rights are protected and that we have access to the resources we need to thrive.

Myth: All clients of sex workers are creepy or have something wrong with them.

Fact: My clients come from all walks of life, and their reasons for seeking my services are as diverse as they are. Many of them are respectful and considerate, and the relationships we form can be professional and mutually beneficial. As a sex worker, I take pride in providing a safe and enjoyable experience for my clients, and I'm grateful for the connections I've made along the way.

_MG_3390.jpg

So, when you're ready to experience the pleasure and satisfaction you deserve, email me at [email protected], and I’ll create an unforgettable experience tailored just for you.

2. NoelleKemper
    Chat with Me

NoelleKemper An experience of eloquence and sophistication

Such great information! Make sure to book with this beauty!!

RighteousDan8 likes this.
  3. RighteousDan8
    Chat with Me

RighteousDan8 Well-Known Member

Such good information Nancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

So much misinformation out there! Thank you for setting the record straight ;)

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome information!!! People that come to brothels for different reasons whether they are lonely, a virgin, missing companionship, missing intimacy or maybe their wife or partner died or curious. Book a party with @NancyLoren today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Thanks for sharing this is great information!

7. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Thank you Nancy for giving an alternate, true perspective

8. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

NancyLoren The Gentlemen's Choice

Myth: We don't pay taxes;)
    As a sex worker in Nevada we are classified as independant contractors and are responsible for paying taxes on our earnings, just as any self-employed individual. We must report our income and pay income taxes, as well as any applicable self-employment taxes.

9. MelodyRose
    Chat with Me

MelodyRose sex fairy, sweetheart, succubus <3

Lovely photos! You are looking so beautiful, as always! Xoxo

10. I'm so happy that people are educating others accurately on sex work!

11. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Nancy's so knowledgeable. We all appreciate you letting everyone know about the reality of how things work at the Ranch