Submissive

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by LanaMason, Jan 29, 2020.

1. LanaMason
    Chat with Me

LanaMason Well-Known Member

Hello, ladies and gentlemen,

For my debut play sessions I'm offering a variety of kink "Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down" packages.

Look no further for the ULTIMATE TRUE SUBMISSIVE. Have it any way you like with your cock, toys and other girls.

Nothing turns me on more than taking direction and making sure you indulge your every fantasy and desire.

Keep yourself warm this winter by joining me in a HOT SESSION of foreplay, pussy-play, ass-play, nipple-play and bondage.

Enjoy a long hot shower with me and order me to show off every inch of my body for you or make me worship every inch of you while in the comfort of a long hot bath.

Enjoy sensual body massage followed by a hot fuck session to your ultimate climax.

Be treated like the King that you deserve to be.

Book with me today!

See you soon Lana xx

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  2. Oh wow Lana! You are so attractive and this is a very sensual package that you are offering!

KikiLover likes this.
  3. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Your so hot and I'm trying to hold back my erection after reading that Wow [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @LanaMason today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. LanaMason
    Chat with Me

LanaMason Well-Known Member

Thanks, darling there is something so very erotic in being a true sub and fulfilling my masters every desire!

Panathropist and Nate in the box like this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Book your fabulous "Submissive Package" with @LanaMason today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]