REVIEW "Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice" Randy Ryder, Sindy Sky St Pats Crawl!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by John N Ga, Mar 26, 2023.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Miss Randy Ryder has been my date for the St Pats Crawl for the last 6yrs (minus two Pandemic yrs). This year I arrived 2 days prior to the Crawl. Later in the day, I met with Randy to discuss our plans for the big event. With Miss Sarena HR 's approval, we decided to split our time together into two dates. The first would be on Friday the day before. Later that Thursday evening, I was going to meet Miss Sindy Sky to plan our date for Sunday evening after the Crawl. Sindy has never been on the St Pat's Crawl and suggested (with Randy's approval) that she could join us for the evening. I agreed, and shortly thereafter , I met with Randy to ask if Sindy could join us! Her intuition knew something was amiss....lol She happily agreed and the date was set!!!!

March 17th
    The time quickly passed, and as our routine is for me to get something to eat before our party. I arrived , with Randy waiting in the parlor. We quickly ate and took care of business in the Bookers office. The date soon moved to Randy's room. We showered off and the fun moved at a feverish pitch!! We slowly kissed and caressed one another . We moved onto the bed where the activities quickly progressed to several positions. Her soft moans were music to my ears! What happens next will stay between us but we both were mutually satisfied!!
    We said our goodbyes till Saturday evening! I left and went down to Kit Kat to book Sindy's time for the Crawl.

March 18th
    I arrived early for the second part of Randy and our date, Like the day before, we moved our reunion to Randy's bedroom.
    We undressed and the fun began once again. Randy is an EXCELLENT KISSER!! we smooched for what seem like and eternity. After another exhausting session we got dressed for the Crawl. Sindy had texted us that she would be a few minutes late. Soon after we walked into the parlor Miss Sky arrived !!
    We took some pics and the BR part of the evening had begun. After playing several games , the group left to continue the festivities at the Kit Kat Ranch! Randy won a game where you had to guess the number of marshmallows were in a container. Yay!
    IMG_7814.jpg RR an Sindy 1 2023 St Pats.jpg

Each Ranch had different games and food, and karaoke. Sindy sang at the KK party. She gave a personal tour of KK to Randy and I. Randy had never seen the ranch other than the parlor! We returned to the party!!
    Soon the fun moved over to the SageBrush . Sindy gave each of us a nickname for our date! Randy was " Sugar", Sindy was "Spice', and I was "Everything Nice" Randy says, "there is the title of your review!!! LOL

After arriving at the Sage, the games and karaoke continued . Sindy won the grand prize raffle!! Yay!!
    The evening was quickly coming to a close. We sat and talked and enjoyed the conversations with ALL the different ladies at each house!! As well as our own !!!
    When the party ended, we returned to the BR to say our goodbyes!! After a big hug and Kiss , the MAGNIFICENT evening came to a close.
    Ladies and gentleman, if you want to experience an extra special date....just book either of these SPECIAL LADIES together or one on one!! They will give you the time of your life, either on a outdate party or in their room!!
    THANK YOU Miss Randy Ryder, and Sindy Sky for an unforgettable evening!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2023
  2. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

great review John and fun for all....glad you've kept the tradition alive...T

foreverman, sindysky and John N Ga like this.
  3. Awe John thank you for all the kind words and a BIGGER THANK YOU to BOTH miss Ryder and Yourself for allowing me to join and checking off a bucket list item of FINALLY being able to attend the St Patrick’s Crawl! It’s the BIGGEST BASH of the year and it sets the tone for the rest of year and it’s parties!!! I was humbled and grateful you guys let me tag along! Again a HUGE thank you!!!

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Sounds like an Excellent St. Paddy's experience

foreverman and sindysky like this.
  5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

This is a great review John and an example of what it's like to party with Randy! She always goes above and beyond to give you the experience you want and then she worked with Sindy to make it even Better! You had some one on one Randy Fun, 2 Beautiful Lucky Charms for St. Pats, and then you Flew the Friendly Sky with Sindy before you went home! This review shows what I already know, Each Lady has a Heart of Gold!
    :):)

foreverman, sindysky and John N Ga like this.
  6. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Once again, another great review. It was good to see you at the crawl as you had the best dates there. The crawl is always a lot of fun to go to all the houses. Hopefully, it won't be long until I can go there and partake in all the houses have to offer.

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif] A terrific review John of two wonderful ladies! You certainly were blessed with the Luck of the Irish that night enjoying the evening with two marvelous women not that I’m jealous or anything. ;) [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

John N Ga likes this.
  8. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Tahoe!! It was a fun evening!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  9. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Tony! We had a blast!........................................

10. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks TD!! I could not have said it better my friend!!

Tony Dark likes this.
  11. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Big Al!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome reviews!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]