Suitable replacements?

Discussion in 'HBO - Cathouse: The Series' started by Old Nick, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

As fun to watch as Cathouse was, I’ve noticed that while the Bunnyranch no longer wants the media attention that Dennis craved, other brothels have been opening their doors to documentarians on YouTube. Even some of the girls themselves give tours on the brothels they work at on their own YouTube and TikTok channels. Would you say that’s a fair trade? Losing the show that started it all but getting tours on other brothels on YouTube?

Why or why not?

Personally, I think it’s alright. These videos are fun for me to watch, and if it’s a brothel I’ve been to, it’s fun to reminisce.

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  2. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

I honestly loved the series and would love to see a new one, but I feel like you’ll get a more genuine, fully-rounded view of how things work and what happens by watching YouTube, TikToks, and anything else made specifically by the girls.

3. I'd adore seeing another full length series put together here <3

CamiParker and SailorB like this.
  4. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Old Nick don't worry, Rod and James our media managers have a ton of ideas for the future

Old Nick likes this.
  5. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Watch me give you a tour of the Bunny Ranch :p

SailorB likes this.
  6. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Old Nick I'll bring that up to both James and Rod, thank you for your ideas

7. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

Great tour Kiki!! Take a shot everytime you see a photo of me, I counted 3 just in this video! lol

Your personality really shines here, and of course you look as beautiful as ever! I love it!

SailorB likes this.
  8. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Active Member

Great tour thanks for sharing with us.

KikiLover likes this.
  9. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I smile every time I walk by the one of you near the office, that’s my favorite one hehe ;)