Tell a Silly Lie with Natasha Star

Discussion in 'Games' started by Natasha Star, May 1, 2018.

1. @Natasha Star will be appearing on History Channel's Alien Science program since it's been determined she is out of this world gorgeous and the show's producer has a secret crush on her.

2. @Sharky is an undercover vegan. You would never know that his “family recipe” for meat loaf is actually BEET loaf :)

Sharky likes this.
  3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

@RoxyGold finds listening to old "Little Orphan Annie" radio shows to be very relaxing during bubble baths.

Sharky likes this.
  4. DMVguy001
    Chat with Me

DMVguy001 Well-Known Member

To save on water @BigAlbowskie has built an outhouse in his yard and shut off the water to the toilet in his bathroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@DMVguy001 loves recreating the Fast and Furious films using his extensive collection of Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars.

6. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

@BigAlbowski designed one of the hardest levels in Super Mario Maker 2. I still haven’t beaten it yet.

7. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

@Old Nick is secretly Santa in disguise.

Old Nick likes this.
  8. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@hikino starts off each day by checking under the bed for monsters ever since 1998 when Zokthor the Destroyer tried to move in under the bed without permission..... Thankfully Avataxar the Mighty in the closet is quiet and pays his rent regularly.

9. @BigAlbowski is quite a skilled taxidermist, and specializes in recreating mythological creatures like griffins :)

BigAlbowski likes this.
  10. @RoxyGold makes lamp shades decorated with doll parts, business really picks up around Halloween.

11. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

@Sharky is an actual shark - more specifically a land shark. He's spent the last 45 years going door to door, town to town going up to people's homes. He knocks on the door posing as an encyclopedia salesman, and when they open the door he . . . does what sharks do.

Sharky likes this.
  12. @Jim DiGriz is actually a meteorologist. His name is pronounced "Degrees". His nick name is "Hot Stuff" and he has his own show on the weather channel called "It's always rains in my shower".

Slider and Sharky like this.
  13. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Air Force Amy is a secret agent tasked with investigating a meteorologist named Hot Stuff for operating illegal weather modification machines.

Sharky likes this.
  14. Actually the truth about Jim DiGriz is that he is an interplanetary thief and con-man, also known as "Slippery" Jim diGriz and "The Stainless Steel Rat".

15. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Shyguy actually isn't shy at all he's actually laying low as the unrecognized 5th member of the Beatles

16. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

kevinz's original screenname was kevinv because he's a shape-changing reptilian alien left over from the V miniseries in the 80s. But his evil overlords thought that "k-vinv" didn't sound impressive so they made him change it.

17. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz, the Overlord of Omicron Persei 8, ordered his fleet to invade earth. As the fleet landed, kevinz0071 rushed toward the ships while firing an uzi, yelling "Come and get some Space Dogs!". Impressed with the ferocity of the earth's defenses, the fleet decided to retreat.

Jim DiGriz likes this.
  18. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

@Lunch Buffett has a lifelong goal of self improvement to be the best that he can, both mentally and physically. And when he reaches his apex, he will become . . . Dinner Buffet.

@Lunch Buffett: Pfft - shows what you know! I'm the Overlord of Omicron Persei 7, not 8. Here on 7 we have the normal amount of flagellum growing out of our foreheads, which is 2. Those 8ers only have 1! I mean, can you imagine being one of them?!? I wouldn't trust them to pilot a spacecraft into low orbit.

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  19. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@Jim DiGriz has the world's biggest collection of banana seat bicycles and on each bike tire there is a King of Hearts playing card to give that clickety clack sound!

20. @BigAlbowski saves on utility costs by having drums of rainwater and hamsters with exercise wheels that harness solar power :)

BigAlbowski likes this.
  21. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Roxy Gold saves on utility costs by having drums of rum to entice Big Albowski to keep running on a super sized exercise wheel hooked up to the electricity grid.

22. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@Lunch Buffett loves to rehabilitate injured and orphaned orangutans by guiding them through jungle school

23. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

@BigAlbowski supported Lunch_Buffett's efforts to rehabilitate injured orangutans. But Lunch was using the Jane Goodall method, which was conservative and therefore time-consuming. So Big Al started using gene splicing to make the orangutans smarter so they could communicate what their injury was. Unfortunately, Hollywood has shown us what happens when you make apes intelligent, so we'd all better get to the brothels while we can.

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  24. @Jim DiGriz is a half-human, half-arachnid who has the ability to shift-shape depending on the stage of the moon. Full moon? Watch out!

25. @Jessie Summers is actually a hot Alien from the delta quadrant running from the kazon.

1080x360.jpg

Jessie Summers likes this.
  26. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@TamsynNyx tries the Vulcan nerve pinch evertime a guy in front of her at the store makes her mad. It works half the time!

TamsynNyx likes this.
  27. @Jessie Summers hates high heels and alternates trips to run barefoot with orangutans with trips to the Indian hair palace where she donates her own hair every seven years.

Jessie Summers likes this.
  28. Hahaha I love it

Tamsyn Nyx

29. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@Air Force Amy is a wrestling legend in Mexican Luchador circles... She dons her golden mask and becomes "La Fantástico Amante"!!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

30. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

@Jim DiGriz read Big Al's post about Air Force Amy and spent more than 2 seconds trying to think of something witty before he resorted to saying that her skin-tight wrestling outfit would cause everyone to switch to watching wrestling and, in some cases, move to Mexico.

BigAlbowski likes this.
  31. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@Jim DiGriz has opened a restaurant based soully on dishes made with beets... It's called "BEET IT!"

32. @BigAlbowski ordered everything on the right side of the menu @Jim DiGriz "BEET IT" restaurant and he bounced on the check and took the waitress home and made her dress like a Mexican Wrestler while they watched "Nacho Libre". And the he pissed red from beets for three weeks straight.

BigAlbowski and Jim DiGriz like this.
  33. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

@Air Force Amy once saved the world from a nuclear meltdown. She has yet to sell the movie rights.

34. The Legend of Zelda series is a true story based on @Old Nick life

Old Nick likes this.
  35. @Nate in the box has royal blood because his grandmother had an affair with a crown prince :)

Nate in the box and Old Nick like this.