About Me Thank you Monday Jones

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by joe carbols, Aug 5, 2023.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Just a quick thank you to @MondayJones for liking my missives and for following me.

i wish you great success at the ranches. I’m sure you will exceed you greatest expectations

hope to see you in person in the future!!!

2. Awww Thank you for saying this! xoxo

joe carbols likes this.
  3. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Just curious on your stay so far. I’m sure you’re very popular in the parlor. Also who is your big sister?

take care, enjoy the heat cuz in just 6 months it will be cold and very snowy.

4. My tour is going well! I appreciate you asking. I have two big sisters that I' e been shadowing: Amelia and Cumisha

AmeliaJoy and joe carbols like this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @MondayJones for mentioning me too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  6. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Wow!!!!! 2 Big Sisters that is fantastic. Glad to see my dear friend @cumishaamado is one of your sisters. She is a great mentor to all the ladies and makes sure you become one of the best!!!

next time you see Cumi, please give her a great big hug and a wonderful DFK and tell her it’s from me.

Thanks for the updates and helping out with the hugs and kisses. Oh how I miss her!!!! Can’t wait to see you as well.

7. I'll say hi for you ;)

And thank you again. I'm sure will meet when it's time :)

joe carbols likes this.