The beautiful Seven

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by crimson, Mar 20, 2010.

1. crimson
    Chat with Me

crimson Just a random guy

For anyone looking to visit the Bunny Ranch, I strongly recommend Seven. After being presented with a beautiful lineup of 15-20 ladies, I was easily able to pick her as the bunny I wanted to party with. A slim brunette with a sexy body, and very pretty face. She's also quite friendly and very easy to talk with.

Being a virgin, I explained the situation and that I was looking to do a whole lot of learning. She was understanding and more than willing to assist. Starting with the simple stuff like bra removal, she led me through a variety of activities and positions. She let me experiment and was giving me ideas that I didn't think of. I can assure you, she will do whatever she can to insure you achieve climax.

Most importantly, she does her best to take care of her customers, even after the party. Once we were done, she was still willing to spend time with me. Even making sure I knew the best places to go while in Reno later that night. Seven is the total package. Much much more than a "wham bam thank you ma'am". Although she's probably willing to do that as well.

I'm definitely looking forward to partying again with Seven. I've got some very wicked thoughts I want to try out. And as all good students know, hands on practice is the best kind.

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

congrats on a great first experiance Crimson

3. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review and glad you had a very "enjoyable" and instructive experience.

4. Hahahah! What a great review! Thank you so much!
    I had such a fun time with you. I really enjoy being in the teacher role. And I agree, hands on practice is key!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

She could teach me anytime

6. Se7en is very giving and sweet. She's gorgeous too. There's a real sweetness in her face, and her beautiful brown eyes will stop you in mid sentence and make you forget what you were talking about. HAHA!! That actually happened to me during our lunch. Se7en is very willing to please with a sensual experience that you'll remember for a life time. Can't wait to have another date with Se7en.

7. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Se7en is a wonderful lady I'm glad you had a great time