The best way to celebrate is with Abigail Rhodes

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, May 23, 2022.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

So this is long overdue and just wanted to give Abigail the appreciation she so deserves.

After meeting only because of rebooked flight the night after Valentines Day which, I chronicled in my previous review I knew i had to build on our amazing connection so I planned much more time for my traditional St Pats visit. What I didn't expect was multiple parties, but after late nights hanging out and a blast for the return of karaoke one was just not enough. I'll leave the details between us but I'll just say those 2 nights were way beyond what any words could say.

I usually have to choose between St Pats in March or my birthday in April but a much bigger bonus than expected allowed me to do both. Since COVID prevented ranch from re-opening in time to celebrate my 50th last year I celebrated in style with my 3rd month in a row visiting Abigail and with the occasion a
    i knew i had to take it to another level so this time we did an outdate and what a night it was. From a nice dinner to some karaoke at Sagebrush where she to hit it off with my faves there Juniper and Destini, we took it back to my suite for the perfect end to 3 straight visits that i'll never forget. And the best birthday ever!!!

Thanks to Abigail for making everything so perfect. Can't wait to re-connect again soon(hopefully by the end of the summer).

If you haven't had the pleasure be sure to schedule an appointment with Abigail at your next opportunity. Trust me. You'll have the time of your life!!!

Raz

aztecwarrior2881 and foreverman like this.