The lovely Anna Suvari

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Rockports, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Rockports Well-Known Member

This was my second visit to the Bunny Ranch. My first time was with Anna Suvari, and you might say that I was hooked, because I made this second trip just for her.

It was Thursday night. As I drove up to the parking lot, I saw what must have been a couple dozen cars. Was it a full house? How different will it be compared to my first time? My mind raced, my mouth dry from anxiety. I parked my car, swigged some water for courage and walked up to the door.

I entered the house, and immediately over a dozen beautiful women lined up before me. The girls’ faces were a blur; there were way too many gorgeous girls to choose from. I saw Anna in that crowd, our eyes met, and I said to myself that she would be mine once again. But as I looked further to the right, Brittany Angel caught my attention, and for a split second I thought that she would be my choice. But in the end, I chose Anna because I couldn’t resist her smile.

As soon as I chose her, she greeted me with “Good to see you again!” I was amazed. Our appointment was not until the next day, so clearly she recognized me after one encounter a few months ago. It was like seeing my long lost lover.

We immediately went to her room, had a really friendly conversation, and my mind was at ease. We took care of the formalities and we had our party.

I saw her Courtesan of the Year trophy in her room. If you have met her, you understand why she received the trophy. The party is absolutely fantastic, but it’s so much more that makes her such a treasure. She has a wonderful personality, and she makes me feel like we’ve been great friends forever. I love how we spent time after the party, sharing a little bit about our own selves.

The next day I went back to the ranch for my appointment with Anna. This time, I wasn’t nervous at all. What’s more, we spent what remained of our time after our party cuddling in bed and sharing a few laughs. I will remember those few moments. They were the highlight of our time together. And I will be back to see her again.

2. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Rockports,

There's only one thing better than a visit with Anna Suvari...two visits with Anna Suvari...

Nice going, you lucky devil! :twisted:

Congratejaculations,

Nick in T.O.

Charter member of the Anna Suvari, 2007 Courtesan of the Year \:D/ Fan Club :wink:

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Glad you had a good time with Miss Suvari twice

4. October, baby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Wow! Two parties on successive days. That is some doubleheader! :D