The Magnificent Nikki Taylor of the Love Ranch North

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by thunderstorm, Jan 14, 2015.

1. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

This time I took the train to Reno.

My first train ride. It was pretty awesome. Great scenery in winter, and in the observation car they have a docent from the Sacramento Museum give a history lesson of each place we pass by. How great is that! It is a four hour train ride from Sacramento, normally two and half hours by car, and $45 each way for those of you interested in the train as a travel medium.

From there I got a rental car, that was inefficient and a mistake. The rental offices are at the airport, which is an hour and a half walk or a $20 taxi ride across town. (Sigh, total cost for the rental car was $35 for one day.) Within three blocks walk of the train station is Harahs and Siena Hotels, and some nice restaurants. Next time I will just stay at one of those hotels. They are nice. Plus the Bunny Ranch limos will pick you up there.

Eventually, after a few hours of running around Reno, I get my flowers( a floral mix since Nikki didn't have preferance on what kinds she likes), and drive down to The Love Ranch North.

There I give hugs to the Lovely Addison Asher and Ally. I meet Ankou as he leaves for another epic Bunny Ranch party. IN and out, Ankou, you are as bad as me! LOL. Then I sit down with the magnificent Nikki Taylor.

Nikki is wearing a hot little dress, leopard print fuzzy heeled boots, and black and purple laced panties, smoking hot!

This girl is stunning. She is the kind of girl that you want to lick all over, and I did.

She and I get some drinks, and talk effortlessly at the bar for a few hours. The time zoomed by. She is fun to talk to.

We move to Nikki's room. I like the way her room is set up, quite sexy. Black canopy, and a sumptous bed gave the room a feel of comfort and cozy and yet not cluttered. There, we flirt and kiss for a very long time, eventually working out a great deal.

I think I will keep the details to myself this time, but I will give a few highlights. Nikki is fun to wrestle. She is in great shape, and is quite strong.

There was slapping, tickling, biting, kissing, mutual oral, and a lot of laughs.

We had two fun showers together.

Nikki is a great kisser. She loves kissing, and has a teasing, flirty style to her passionate kisses.

Nikki is a kind, sweet woman with just enough of an edge to her to be a lot of fun. She loves to give and is a pleaser. She is honest and straight forward.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her, and would love a second party with her. I highly recommend her.

[​IMG]

2. It was great seeing you, Thunderstorm! Magnificent is a perfect way of describing Miss Taylor [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxox
    Ally James

3. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

MollyMadison Well-Known Member

So happy to hear you enjoyed your time with Nikki! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Thank you Ally. You looked so pretty that night. IT was nice to finally meet you. Maybe next time we will play Cards Against Humanity, and I will get to know you better.

5. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review TS!! Your recommendations are like giving 5 Stars!!

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

thunderstorm likes this.
  6. Sounds fun! :D Let's do it :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Five out of five, yes!

I wonder what other games you like....

8. Nikki Taylor is going to be lover of the month no doubt!! Nice review!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

9. I think so too!!

10. Thank you so much TS!!! I had such a wonderful time with you!!!! I think next time that rope needs to be used :twisted:
    I can't wait to see you again!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

thunderstorm likes this.

11. Oh thanks felix!!! That would be wicked sweet!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

thunderstorm likes this.
  12. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Ohhh how kinky!

Will the position be like this:

[​IMG]

Or this:

[​IMG]

OR another position?

13. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

14. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

I hear that Nikki is back at the LRN, don't miss out on a stunning experience!

roxanneprice likes this.