The Return Of Randy Ryder!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

When Randy told me she was returning to the ranch I started making plans to come see her. I arrived to the Ranch and it was so cool seeing everyone! Randy and I had a pre party chat. Randy looked incredible! I got settled and then the pre party nerves hit me!
    I mean my last party with Randy was a couple weeks before the ranch shut down!
    I wasn't worried about rising to the challenge that's never been a problem Randy is so Sweet and Sexy I was worried about a malfunction before I enjoyed the entire Ryde!LOL
    Soon it was time for party number one! That's right I saw Randy 2 times this trip!
    Randy was wearing this Black Dress it showed off the Boobs and Booty perfectly! We took care of Business and soon we were in a familiar place! Randy gave me a huge hug and she said see and pointed down! I guess I was poking her!lol Randy lifted the dress up so I could see her Booty while she got the room ready! She was wearing a Sexy Black Thong! So of course I had to give her cheeks a squeeze then she turned around and pulled the dress down and those perfect Boobs appeared! Of course I squeezed them and sampled those nipples! We joked around a little! Then I looked at my Beautiful friend and I noticed something about her. Randy seemed to have a different presence. Randy is always very kind positive and encouraging person but it was like it was radiating off of her!
    She slipped off her heels we both stripped and we gave each other welcoming hugs and kisses and pre party fun like we always do!
    Randy motioned for me to lay down as she prepped me for a symphony! The Oral Orchestra that I got to enjoy was Harmony! I had to return the favor and enjoyed Randy's Sweet Kitty! As her moans and movements of pleasure told me not to stop I kept pleasing until she let me know I had done great job!
    Randy was flushed smiling and laughing as I teased her then she soon tapped the bed! Randy was Ready to Ryde! I got on my back with a smile! Randy crawled on top of me slowly so I could kiss and enjoy those Boobs of her as she got into position! Randy slowly slide her way down to what would become Mr. Tony's Wild Ryde! Randy looked at me and smiled like to say this cock is mine and I thought Oh Shit this woman is going to Ryde me like crazy and she did! Watching Randy on top of you Ryding is like sensual overload! Grabbing her Tits yes I said Tits because that is what Randy Ryder Ryding is like! It's Sexy As Fuck! It ain't PG! Randy would lean down so I could suck those perfect nipples and kiss her. Then she pressed her body against mine and did her trademark move! I tapped her on the Booty and asked her if I could be on top! Randy climbed off got on her back and I started to laugh because she looked so Sexy it was like her kitty was saying well come on down! Being on top was Unreal! Randy felt so good! She was so warm and it was cold outside so her moans and kisses and feeling her tits pressed against me made it even HOTTER! I looked at Randy and said Doggy! My Beautiful friend looked at me! I was breathing heavy laughing cuz I lasted more than a minute! Randy had an excited look on her face! I sat up Randy got into position and that view was Amazing! That Booty pointing at me was Fantastic! As Randy guided me in she let me know it felt good and so did I because I said Oh Fuck! And we both Laughed!! As I started to Ryde, Randy let me know not to stop! The more she moaned the more I new I had to give her the best Daft Punk Performance I could, you know Harder Faster Stronger!LOL
    Randy and I mutually cross the finshline!
    It was Amazing and felt Fantastic!
    Randy and I laughed cleaned up cuddled and got the call! I was so excited cuz I was going to see her again the last night of my trip!
    Thank You Randy for the Welcome Back Ryde!
    I've been partying with Randy since 2013 and each party with her keeps getting HOTTER and HOTTER!
    Randy is super sweet down to earth thoughtful and encouraging now imagine putting that inside a Beautiful, Blue Eyed, Brunette, with the Best Boobs, and Unbelievable Booty you never knew existed! This just barely scratches the surface of the experience you get when you see Randy Ryder in person for the first time not to mention a party with Randy Ryder for the first time!
    Randy Ryder is the perfect person to party with! Don't sit around and wait email her! I know I'm returning to see her ASAP!
    Can't wait to heat the Winter up with you Dr Ryder!
    ;)[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  3. WOW... Its about time I see a review worthy of the lady you spent time with....Damn fine job Mr. Dark!!! Great review!!!

Tony Dark likes this.
  4. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Al that was a Hot and fun party!

5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank You I can never take credit for the review because I just write what I experience during Randy's parties. I try to remember how she made me feel and share some of the fun we had. She creates the reviews by giving Mind Blowing Parties! As good as the reviews are they don't come close to what it's like to party with Randy! My next Randy review is going to be even HOTTER!

6. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review Tony! I am looking forward to my reunion with RR in a couple weeks!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks John! Randy Is Back and Better Than Ever and she looks INCREDIBLE so I know you are going to have a lot of fun! I understand and I'm looking forward to my next Ryde too! Maybe we will be at the ranch at the same time!

8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank you it was a Hot Party and I always Ryse when I see Randy Ryder!

Built tough likes this.