REVIEW The Sindy Sky / RoadRunner "Great Reunion" Part 1

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ROADRUNNER J, Jul 7, 2022.

1. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

I arrived in Carson City Saturday night, July 2nd. This would be my first visit back to the ranches since December of 2019 due to both the Covid shutdown and issues on the home front.

Mid last year, I was absolutely shocked when @sindysky reached out to me by private message to let me know she was returning to the ranches! :) We started to converse, and I let her know late last year that I would potentially be able to come out to see her this summer. Early this year, I confirmed that I would be visiting for the 4th of July. I arranged to see Sindy for an outdate to the Bunny Ranch pool party on the 3rd. As my trip got closer, I was fortunate enough to find that I would also be able to see her for a second outdate on the 4th as well (more on that in Part 2!).

For those who've been on the board awhile, most remember that Sindy left in the late summer of 2017. My last encounter with the lovely Miss Sky was down at the Love Ranch South in April of 2017. That was our infamous overnight where I had arranged to have us join the "Mile High Club" via Love Cloud (I have a thread elsewhere on the forum). My time with Sindy on the 3rd would be the very first time I had seen her in just over 5 years! I did know from our current exchanges and the pictures she had been posting that Sindy was every bit as gorgeous as ever (if not more so), and obviously still as creative as ever, not to mention her wicked sense of humor! :D

I picked Sindy up at Kit Kat early afternoon on the 3rd (Sindy had recently relocated from Bunny to Kit Kat to help with the Grand Reopening). After a quick and extremely intense "reunion", we were off to the Bunny Ranch for the pool party. We hung out poolside and chatted with a number of ladies and staff for a couple of hours, then it was off to have dinner. We quickly headed back to Kit Kat to change clothes, and we were off. I had told Sindy in advance that I had reservations at a special place. We had dinner at Duke's, which had a special place in both our hearts. Duke's was the very first place that Sindy had taken me on an outdate back in 2016. Yes, I said that correct.... Sindy took ME on the outdate! It was an amazing night, with great food, great conversation, and lots or reminiscing. :rolleyes: After a ton of laughs, lots of memories and a few tears shed (of joy of course...:)) it was time to call it an evening. I headed back to my hotel, and Sindy headed back to the ranch. Fortunately, I knew that I had our entire second outdate to look forward to tomorrow.

Thank you, Sindy for still being you! After 5+ years apart, I can honestly say it was as if not a single day had passed since our last memorable encounter. :rolleyes: You are still the most amazing woman, and so full of life. You remain a true friend, amazing companion, and most passionate lover.

I look forward to making more memories in the future. Welcome back, beautiful! You were truly missed, but never gone from my mind, thoughts and heart.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

welcome back RR...and for another great review...awesome to chat with you at the pool party too....

sindysky and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  4. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Bumping this one as well in case it got buried before the amazing @sindysky got to see it. :rolleyes:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

sindysky likes this.
  5. Awe babe idk what to say. Other than you were kissed and yes it didn’t feel like a day had actually passed! Thank you for still wanting to see me and have my company! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  6. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

@sindysky So happy you are back and apparently feeling better! You're the best, my dear! :rolleyes:

7. 2023 is fast approaching! Can’t wait until our next reunion! You were missed and it was so great reconnecting and catching up! [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.