About Me The Spunky Blonde Kayla Rose

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by KaylaRose, Dec 10, 2023.

1. KaylaRose
    Chat with Me

KaylaRose Your Spunky Fantasy Blonde

About The Spunky Blonde Kayla Rose,

I am a small-town girl from Colorado, I moved to Nevada when I was 13 years old and have been here ever sense. I enjoy being spoiled and lavished with compliments, but I mean what girl doesn’t? I love fishing (not afraid to get a little dirty), spending time with my family and friends, and dancing. I did hip-hop, jazz, belly dancing, and ballet growing up. I am very open minded and love trying new things. My favorite color is pink. My favorite flowers are roses. I’m very simple and to the point when in discussion. I don’t believe in beating around the bush, I believe in straight forward expressing. I am always determined to make sure our parties are the most cherishable and memorable.

I love seeing clients come back always makes my day. Nothing puts a bigger smile on my face than hearing the amazing reviews from my clients know I made their wildest dreams come true and fulfilled their every fantasy. When you email or message me in any way I try to quickly respond and make sure you know that I’m here and ready to be your dream girl. I am very open to exploring new things with you guys and making the best of memories!

Email me lets chat, set up a party make some amazing memories, and get to know one another better!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    394607959_312696571469747_7920959478398072730_n.jpg image1.jpeg

Email: [email protected] My hours for December are 2pm to 2am Sunday-Thursday 2pm to 4am Friday & Saturday. I offer a layaway as well email or message me for details on that as well. All appointments must be booked through the office with 10% down.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    382573506_873130880471052_919503637066443515_n.jpg 382984878_171779549303102_1841558054208606210_n.jpg

2. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing a bit about you, you are very beautiful! Hmm someone else that loves dance, while in college I took Ballroom Dancing where we learned a variety of dance including East and West Coast Swing, the Waltz, Fox Trot and Rumba. I enjoyed lerning to dance it was great exercise and a lot of fun.

I have not had time to go fishing in over 5 years due to my career as a correctional officer. Now that I have retired as a correctional officer due to the effect it has had on my mental health, I am hoping to get back to some of the simple pleasures of life.

I have been to Colorado and loved hiking in Colorado. I also love the areas around the ranches with the beautiful mountains and areas to hike.

Once again thanks for sharing a bit about you! Best of luck on your tours and I look forward to meeting you when I visit the area again in the near future.

JamieJupiter and KaylaRose like this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your party with @KaylaRose with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter and KaylaRose like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KaylaRose for liking my post!!! Book your party with her today and treat yourself for the holidays!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KaylaRose and JamieJupiter like this.
  5. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter Classic Italian Beauty

@KaylaRose can drive a stick shift! Book this gorgeous lady [smilie=hot over you.gif]

KaylaRose likes this.
  6. KaylaRose
    Chat with Me

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Come Get to Know Me!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KaylaRose for liking my post!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. KaylaRose
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Let’s get to know each other!

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  9. KaylaRose
    Chat with Me

Lets book today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]