The Woman Crush Wednesday topic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kevinz0071, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Wooooo what a cool photo! Thank you very much!

2. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]On this beautiful first Wednesday in April, my spirits are warmed as I’m crushing on the beautiful and exciting Air Force Amy, Asia Foxxx, Ruby Rae, Randy Ryder, Andrea Banks, Desert Rose, Madeleine, Mercedes, Juniper Jones, Kiki Lover, Kiteh Kawasaki, Kathryn Wolfe, Abigail Rhoads, Jasmine Rose, Jamie Jordan, Remy Martin, Jesse Synn, Autumn Verlot, Destini Starr, Marie Bossette, Stella Rose, Lyla Jade, Rebecca Brite, Haley Heart, Piper Rae, Rylie Ryder and, Ana Adams!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

AutumnVerlot likes this.
  4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]On this beautiful first Wednesday in April, my spirits are warmed as I’m crushing on the beautiful and exciting Air Force Amy, Asia Foxxx, Ruby Rae, Randy Ryder, Andrea Banks, Desert Rose, Madeleine, Mercedes, Juniper Jones, Kiki Lover, Kiteh Kawasaki, Kathryn Wolfe, Abigail Rhoads, Jasmine Rose, Jamie Jordan, Remy Martin, Jesse Synn, Autumn Verlot, Destini Starr, Marie Bossette, Stella Rose, Lyla Jade, Rebecca Brite, Haley Heart, Piper Rae, Rylie Ryder and, Ana Adams!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

AutumnVerlot likes this.
  5. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

Thank you darling!!!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]

6. Happy Woman Crush Wednesday, Bunny Boarders!
    Paging @PaigeNicole !!!
    WCW @paigenicole042022.jpg

7. PaigeNicole
    Chat with Me

PaigeNicole The All American Girl Next Door

8. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

KikiLover and Kiteh Kawasaki™ like this.
  9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]On this beautiful but cold Wednesday in April, my spirits are warmed as I’m crushing on the beautiful and exciting Air Force Amy, Asia Foxxx, Ruby Rae, Randy Ryder, Andrea Banks, Desert Rose, Madeleine, Mercedes, Juniper Jones, Kiki Lover, Kiteh Kawasaki, Kathryn Wolfe, Abigail Rhoads, Jasmine Rose, Jamie Jordan, Remy Martin, Jesse Synn, Autumn Verlot, Destini Starr, Marie Bossette, Stella Rose, Lyla Jade, Rebecca Brite, Haley Heart, Piper Rae, Rylie Ryder and, Ana Adams!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Kiteh Kawasaki™ likes this.
  10. Happy Woman Crush Wednesday, Bunny Boarders!
    The sky's the limit? One way to find out with @sindysky
    WCW @sindysky0422.jpg

11. Awe I just adore your pics you create! Thank you for the WCW shout out and BIG KISSES! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ROADRUNNER J and RunningSquirrel like this.
  12. Happy Woman Crush Wednesday, Bunny Boarders!
    The Kit Kat Ranch is roaring back with @MikaLight
    WCW @mikalight0422.jpg

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]On this beautiful but cold Wednesday in April, my spirits are warmed as I’m crushing on the beautiful and exciting Air Force Amy, Asia Foxxx, Ruby Rae, Randy Ryder, Andrea Banks, Desert Rose, Madeleine, Mercedes, Juniper Jones, Kiki Lover, Kiteh Kawasaki, Kathryn Wolfe, Abigail Rhoads, Jasmine Rose, Jamie Jordan, Remy Martin, Jesse Synn, Autumn Verlot, Destini Starr, Marie Bossette, Stella Rose, Lyla Jade, Rebecca Brite, Haley Heart, Piper Rae, Rylie Ryder and, Ana Adams!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

14. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

15. Happy Woman Crush Wednesday, Bunny Boarders!
    Celebrate Brite days (and nights) w/ @RebeccaBrite
    wcw_rebeccabrite042022.jpg

Attached Files:

Marlin Groce Jr and Perseus like this.
  16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]On this beautiful last Wednesday in April, my spirits are warmed as I’m crushing on the beautiful and exciting Air Force Amy, Asia Foxxx, Ruby Rae, Randy Ryder, Andrea Banks, Desert Rose, Madeleine, Mercedes, Juniper Jones, Kiki Lover, Kiteh Kawasaki, Kathryn Wolfe, Abigail Rhoads, Jasmine Rose, Jamie Jordan, Remy Martin, Jesse Synn, Autumn Verlot, Destini Starr, Marie Bossette, Stella Rose, Lyla Jade, Rebecca Brite, Haley Heart, Piper Rae, Rylie Ryder, Serenity Meow and, Ana Adams!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

17. Happy Woman Crush Wednesday, Bunny Boarders!
    Celebrate Autumn in Spring! @AutumnVerlot
    WCW @autumnverlot052022.jpg

18. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

Aww thank you darlin! I love it!

19. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

Aww thank you darlin! I love it!

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]On this beautiful first Wednesday in May, my spirits are warmed as I’m crushing on the beautiful and exciting Air Force Amy, Asia Foxxx, Ruby Rae, Randy Ryder, Andrea Banks, Desert Rose, Madeleine, Mercedes, Juniper Jones, Kiki Lover, Kiteh Kawasaki, Kathryn Wolfe, Abigail Rhoads, Jasmine Rose, Jamie Jordan, Remy Martin, Jesse Synn, Autumn Verlot, Destini Starr, Marie Bossette, Stella Rose, Lyla Jade, Rebecca Brite, Haley Heart, Piper Rae, Rylie Ryder, Serenity Meow and, Ana Adams!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

21. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

@Kiteh Kawasaki™

[​IMG]
    .................................................................................................................................

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]On this cool snow-showery Wednesday in May, my spirits are warmed as I’m crushing on the beautiful and exciting Air Force Amy, Asia Foxxx, Ruby Rae, Randy Ryder, Andrea Banks, Desert Rose, Madeleine, Mercedes, Juniper Jones, Kiki Lover, Kiteh Kawasaki, Kathryn Wolfe, Abigail Rhoads, Jasmine Rose, Jamie Jordan, Remy Martin, Jesse Synn, Autumn Verlot, Destini Starr, Marie Bossette, Stella Rose, Lyla Jade, Rebecca Brite, Haley Heart, Piper Rae, Rylie Ryder, Delilah Rae, Serenity Meow and, Ana Adams!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Last edited: May 11, 2022
  23. Happy Woman Crush Wednesday, Bunny Boarders!
    Congratulations to back-to-back Starlet of the Month @KikiLover !
    WCW @kikilover052022.jpg

24. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Thank you babes, love the picture edit! :p

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  25. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

26. Its my pleasure Delilah[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

28. AutumnVerlot likes this.