REVIEW Tiara Tae - The Best Bunny Ever!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by AndreEsquire, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Stunning, beautiful and incredibly winsome!

Tiara is unquestionably the best bunny at the ranch. I was spellbound by her beauty and her sense of humor and charm put me at ease right away. I felt like we have been best friends for a long time. Yet, she showed me that there is so much more about her to enjoy.

This was my first time visiting Bunny Ranch and I am so glad it was Tiara who spent the time with us. We checked out her profile and reached out to Tiara and she responded super fast and was very helpful in answering questions about our engagement. Upon our arrival we met with Tiara who was very welcoming and made us feel welcomed. We chatted at the bar and then went to discuss the details of the engagement. Tiara was very pleasant and warm and made us feel well at ease. She is very beautiful, intelligent and funny. I greatly appreciated her sense of humor and her charm.

Once all the technical details were out of the way, the excitement began, and it was well worth it. Time flies when you are having fun, so my advice is to have enough of it for a great visit. Trying to squeeze your fantasies into a short stretch of time may leave you feeling rushed and wanting for more.

Tiara is an extraordinary companion. With her, you are in for a memorable experience leaving you longing for more.

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Sounds like you had a great time. Tiara is so beautiful and very sweet. I hope someday to be able to post my review of her.

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing @AndreEsquire!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]