About Me Tiara's Big Alaskan Photo Shoot & Trip

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by TiaraTae, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Glimpse at the photo shoot:

My profession photos have been released on the message board as "TIARA TAE'S ALASKAN PHOTO SHOOT" This was a shoot that was totally out of my comfort zone but so much fun! Standing in the snow shooting in a fur bikini was cold but exhilarating! I also got to shoot in the most amazing fur boots and matching coats. The photos will be used for the cover of an Alaskan magazine!

fullsizeoutput_193d.jpeg fullsizeoutput_193e.jpeg fullsizeoutput_193f.jpeg

Reindeer Farm:

My mom took me to a reindeer farm where we got to feed and be social with the reindeer. To be honest once I got out in the field with them I was terrified. They had these long big antlers that scared the crap out of me! Some of them would fight each other right next to you. Besides that they were kind of these fuzzy creatures I adored. You know me, I'm in animal lover.
    fullsizeoutput_193c.jpeg IMG_4791.JPG

Ski Lift:

I got to enjoy the top of the mountains at the Alyeska Resort. Although I didn't get to enjoy snowboarding or skiing.. I did enjoy watching the snow goers from inside at the loft bar staying warm and dry. The scenery was absolutely beautiful. I don't think the view gets much better then this.

fullsizeoutput_1941.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1940.jpeg IMG_4794.JPG IMG_4796.JPG IMG_4792.jpg

Thanks for viewing my trip in Alaska! Im so glad to be back at home at the Bunny Ranch! I am available all 2019!

~CONTACT~
    Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: @tiara_tae
    Call to book: 775-246-9901 extension 0

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2019
    Gunnar, thunderstorm, NY_Mike and 8 others like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your photo shoot!!! Thanks for sharing your awesome photos!!! Schedule your appointment with @TiaraTae today!!! She will treat you like a "King"!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. awhh thank you sweet heart :) XOXO

4. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

super cute photos!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

5. thanks randy :) XOXOXO [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. Can't wait to see the final shoot. You are so beautiful!

7. I really can't wait to show you! just having trouble accessing the photos but I'm on top of it, don't worry!

8. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

Nice pictures Tiara. You look amazing.

9. thank you!!!!
    ````````````````````````

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @TiaraTae and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Did you get to see the northern lights when you were up there?

12. MakenzieJordan
    Chat with Me

MakenzieJordan Hi! My name is Makenzie Jordan, I am a NEW LOVER!

Im literally obsessed with this photoshoot. They turned out so good.

Reindeer farms exist and I didnt even know. that kinda makes me sad

You guys come book with this beauty today! She will definitely make you feel like the man you deserve to be treated as.

13. Wow! Thanks for sharing Tiara ..... The fur bikini [smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. Beautiful pictures of the beautiful hot sweet Tiara Tae! Book her today!

15. of course and thank you for the comment :)

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @TiaraTae and you're welcome sexy!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Omg that looks like SSSOOOOO much fun! I think that may be the NEXT FANTASY!!! Sex in the snow IMG_4116.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

Looks like you had fun![smilie=happy.gif]

19. Soooo much fun I can't wait to go back!

stacytyler likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your sexy adorable photos!!! Have her @TiaraTae fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. thank you Cumisha I appreciate you :) XOXOXO

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @TiaraTae and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]