To Madam Suzette, all the ladies and staff at all the Hof Houses....

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by ROADRUNNER J, Oct 16, 2018.

1. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Good evening, all.

My sincerest condolences on the passing of the legend, Dennis Hof. Words cannot express the sadness. Please know that Dennis was a very sharp and intelligent businessman, and I am confident that he made arrangements for the continuation of the empire, regardless of whatever might have been on the horizon.

Take comfort in knowing that Dennis LOVED all of his FAMILY. Individually, each of us can be strong. Collectively, we can be a force. Allow time to mourn, but I think Dennis would be the first to point out that his life should be celebrated for all of the good things that he was able to accomplish.

Dennis will be looking over all of you from the better place he now finds himself in.

God Bless all of the "Hof family".

Sincerely,

Joe

2. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

RIP Dennis.JPG
    I know you're looking over everyone... RIP

3. Thank you Roadrunner,

You have been a super friend and part of our family for a long time.

Dennis had an absolute affinity for all our message board members. He truly appreciated you and your interaction with us in this forum.

Any message board member that ever met Dennis in person could attest, as I can, how his eyes lit up and how happy he was to meet you.

He is the only legal brothel and multiple legal brothel owner that could be found in the parlor of all of his brothels any given day and night.

He worked endlessly to promote us, our services and also entertain all of his customers and visitors alike as though.

He made EVERY one feel as though they were the most important persons on earth.

Now Dennis is one of the most important people in heaven.

We are all reeling in grief but everything will ultimately be OK. We will all keep his legacy alive.

We will love each other, love you and be the best we can be and selflessly serve others.

Thank you again for your condolences. We know you are grieving too. Our hearts pour out to you. God bless!

4. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Amen, Amy and thank you for the kind words. I will continue to support all the ladies, Madam Suzette and staff at the Hof establishments, as you truly are "family". Shocking as it is, I hope all will find a little comfort in knowing that Dennis didn't suffer and was among those that loved him at the end.

BryceStevens and geraldharris like this.
  5. Yes, we were very lucky thgat the grace of God stepped in and allowed Dennis to attend to all of us during his party weekend. We were very blessed in that respect.

Thank you Roadrunner. You are family. You are loved. And everything will run as usual with extremely broken hearts..

geraldharris likes this.
  6. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

I agree that everything will run as usual, Amy. I fondly remember a conversation I had with Dennis in the parlor on my September 2016 trip. The subject of getting older came up and we actually joked about how each of us were making sure that those closest to us were taken care of so that we could live life to the fullest. Dennis emphatically told me that he had made all the proper arrangements from the business side to see that things could go on without him should anything unfortunate happen. Prophetic indeed, but just another sign of his intelligence, acumen and love for the "family".