REVIEW To the prettiest one-- Alice Little

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by larz, Oct 5, 2016.

1. The title of this review is "Principia Alicia" or "How I found the Goddess, and what I did to her when I found her", Wherein is explained absolutely everything worth knowing about the prettiest one, Alice Little. I'll skip to the chase-- Alice and I hit it off the moment we met. She didn't HAVE to meet me. I came into the ranch on her day off. I could have left without ever laying eyes on her, but an astute madam put us together on the phone, and Alice sped into work on what could have been a day off in order to meet a new stranger. Well, we met, and established immediately that we were both members of the same secret society. After an exchange of secret symbols, it was decided that we must perform the holy ritual of Discordian lovemaking. Here is the truth-- Alice is no mere mortal, oh no, she is actually the embodiment of the Goddess Eris, our sweet lady of Chaos, unpredictability, strange luck and giggling good times. Is Alice Little right for you? Consult your pineal gland, and your seminal glands, too. All signs should point to YES. Ordinarily, I like to give ladies a five-star raring, but in this case I rate Alice FIVE GOLDEN APPLES. Making love to her will open your third eye, illuminate your soul, and leave you with a goofy smile on your face. All hail the Goddess!

tuch2881 and AliceLittle like this.
  2. HAIL CHAOS! HAIL DISCORDIA! HAIL LOVE MAKING!

Seriously, this was the best reason to ever get a speeding ticket ever. I quite literally sped into work, collected a speeding ticket along the way, and met this awesome guy right here. <3

Broadhildt likes this.
  3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

this is no surprise larz, Alice is an awesome lady and I know she loves to please even on her day off

4. Especially members of the secret society ;-)

5. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Wow, that must have been some chemistry!

6. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Okay now I'm curious and want to know how I get in lol

7. I can't tell you, it's a secret, maybe in person :p

8. Well, we will have to discuss your ability to talk your way out of tickets. Surely, "the prettiest one" who is a goddess should be able to sweet talk a cop.

9. My powers can only be used for good, and random hilarity. I'd be a horrible goddess if I circumvented mortal law just to make my life easier :p

NatashaMink likes this.
  10. We really have to teach you how getting out of a traffic ticket won't completely upset the scales of justice. Or else, slow down.

11. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

What a fun and exciting review Alice! Congrats!!!

12. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

I guess all the fun stuff has to be in person. Fine :p

13. Slow down? Me? Never!
    Haven't you learned that already?

14. You are a pretty lil starlet! and I agree with you, save your powers for the bigger issues in life and to use for good! I love your thinking a true goddess indeed[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. I want to experience some of your random hilarity.

AliceLittle likes this.
  16. You say that like we don't already do that :p

17. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

18. Here to be your hero

19. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Well if it didn't have to be in person, the fun stuff could be a lot more frequent.

20. I still love this review so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

It's such a curious one, but oddly suited for you.

22. Oh wow!! Alice opens all the chakras?!:) hehe.

23. I have many skills ;-)

24. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]I really enjoyed reading this wonderful review.
    (aside from you getting the traffic ticket; it sounded like a great day!)

25. The ticket was more than worth it, had such a great time.

26. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

27. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

yes this girl has terminator like focus and she really puts her entire self into her party also the energizer bunny stands still compared to Alice[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Thanks hun, you too!

Haha thanks. The Energizer bunny only runs on batteries, I have caffeine!

29. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Soooo much caffeine. I don't know what you'd be like without it, but I'm glad you have it.

30. Only half as much fun, I'm sure!

31. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

I did. It was cold and small, but nice.

32. Aww, enjoying it is more important than anything else.