RANCH SPECIAL Torrey Lisa's July Special (get your free hour!)

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by TorreyLisa, Jun 30, 2022.

1. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

TorreyLisa A perfect blend of lingerie, leather, & diamonds.

Announcing my July Special!

Wild horses have a special place in my heart - I used to own a rescued wild mustang who was a trained therapy horse for the disabled. I really miss the days of being out in his pasture seeing him running like the wind when his day was done and the saddle came off!

Are you ready for your own cowgirl action?

If you donate at least $100 to the Hidden Valley Wild Horses Protection Fund (donation box is in the Sagebrush parlor entryway) and book 3 hours with me for ANY type of party, you will get 1 additional hour added to your party for free!

If you aren't familiar with the Sagebrush sex menu, you can check out my bio page to see my sex menu listing. There you will discover I have extensive experience and a wide spectrum of menu items. In fact, I offer a lot more than what can be listed on the website - so feel free to email me to find out if the items you crave are something I am more than happy to do!

Email:
    [email protected]

You can also call our booking office at (775) 246-5683 EXT. 0 and make a deposit for a future party, and as long as you make your deposit during the month of July 2022 I will honor this July special for ANY month in 2022!

So how about getting in on some reverse cowgirl action? I am ready to ride!

(This is not my horse) :D

Last edited: Jul 1, 2022
    destinistarr likes this.
  2. Book her now she ride you like a pony

TorreyLisa likes this.
  3. PaigeNicole
    Chat with Me

PaigeNicole The All American Girl Next Door

That is one lucky, lucky horse

TorreyLisa likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome special!!! Book your party with @TorreyLisa today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TorreyLisa likes this.
  5. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

OMG @TorreyLisa The Pictures are so fire and hot. I love them. When I seen the pics I laughed and giggled. Fellas this is such a great special. book with her today. Don't miss out on this July Special.

TorreyLisa likes this.
  6. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

This horse was at the Photgraphy studio sitting in a corner unused and getting dusty. so I couldn’t resist pulling it out and telling my photographer that it was time to get silly and sexy at the same time! I pulled my boots and hat out of the trunk of my car (everyone in Colorado wears boots and hats!) and my photographer pulled out the chaps from his model wardrobe supply and we had a super fun photoshoot!

I’m glad you got a giggle seeing my silly side! [smilie=happy.gif]

7. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

Hahaha! You sound like Glen. Except he says it in a deeper voice. :p