RANCH SPECIAL Virginia City Hussie!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by ImogenSteele, Aug 5, 2019.

1. I want to move to Virginia City!
    What a place to be!
    I recently spent the day there and immediately fell in love with the historical wild west viibe of the town.

Starting off with several stiff Bloody Mary's at The Silver Dollar put me in the right frame ed of mind to demolish a plate of pulled pork up the road at the Jerky joint.

The desert vista view, the crystals, the people and the wild west spirit of the town.

Perhaps my biggest inspiration came from looking at all the pictures of the beautiful and brazen Hussies & Harlets of Virginia City from days gone past.

As a working girl it feels like a pilgrimage of some sort walking the streets of town soaking up the residual vibes of what it must have been like for the working girls of the old west.

Will my sexy picture hang on a saloon wall one day?

Well, I left my name on the wall of the lucky dollar...and next time I'll through my bra up on the wall too!

Virginia City, I'll be back real soon! 20190801_182852.jpg 20190801_183218.jpg 20190801_181110.jpg 20190801_182742.jpg 20190801_135304.jpg 20190801_124536.jpg 20190801_142438.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Hmm, we know where to take someone for an outdate....

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
  3. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

damn boo youre so sexy.. love it <3

4. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I still have yet to experience Virginia City myself.

ImogenSteele likes this.
  5. Virginia city is a must whenever you next come out these ways. Just such a neat place, I cant get enough!

Leo Goodale and Old Nick like this.
  6. Entice Love
    Chat with Me

Entice Love Well-Known Member

Virginia city is amazing, especially those bloody Mary's. I'm glad you are finding your way around this place

Leo Goodale and ImogenSteele like this.
  7. Thank you! Yes, I love a good bloody Mary! Might have to head back up there shortly?!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  8. Next time you go, make sure to wear a bra so you can throw it up on the wall! :)

9. I want to go to Virginia City with you one day and get a caramel apple!!! lol

10. Yes!!!! Let's!!!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Virginia City is an awesome Out Date!!! Book your fabulous party with @ImogenSteele today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ImogenSteele for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  13. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

Virginia City is an amazing place!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  14. Isn't Virginia City amazing!?!?! Definitely one of my favorite places as well! :)

Leo Goodale likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Leo Goodale for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Leo Goodale for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.