RANCH SPECIAL VIRGINIA CITY MINING EXPLORATION OUT DATE

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jul 3, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Let's step back in time and experience Virginia City and take a 30 minute tour through the primitive Chollar Mine. Afterwards we can devour ice cream at Reds and relax in their 50's Diner.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I WILL PAY FOR ALL EXPENSES AND ACTIVITIES[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]BOOK A MINIMUM OF 3 HOURS & RECEIVE ANOTHER [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif]3 HOURS FOR "FREE"!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif]

IMG_3775.jpg IMG_3804.jpg IMG_3788.jpg IMG_3794.jpg IMG_3796.jpg
    IMG_3809.jpg
    IMG_3771.jpg IMG_3751.jpg

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Howdy Friends,
    Welcome to the Official Website of

Located in Virginia City, we are the Oldest Operating Candy Factory and Mercantile in Nevada, continuing to make a wide variety of fudges, brittles, chocolates and toffees, caramel apples, turtles and specialty hard candies daily.The REDs' Story,

REDs' Old Fashioned Candies All Rights Reserved
    AR Productions
    Web Design &Tailoring
    [​IMG]

The CANDY Store

Sandwich Parlor

REDs 'LIVE', webcams

About REDs
    REDs Friends & Family
    Ingredient Info

Links

Contact Us
    Phone:
    775-847-0404

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    JuniperJones likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to experience this fabulous Out Date with me?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Summer is here!!! Let's have fun in the sun!!! Book your fabulous Ou Date with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love the homemade ice-cream at "Reds" especially when it's hot weather!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Virginia City is so much fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I also love "Grandma's" for homemade fudge and ice-cream!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Virginia City has a lot of paranormal activities in the hotels!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to see the "Camel and Ostrich Races"!!! It's so much fun to see and experience!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who want to explore Virginia City with me?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Virginia City is a blast!!! I'll be your perfect Tour Guide!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you from Out of Town and planning your "Fantasy Vacation", I can customize it for you so you can have a fabulous experience!!! Book your "Fantasy Vacation" with a deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0 [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Virginia City is a lot of fun!!! Who wants to experience Virginia City with me?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I will be your perfect tour guide!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

awesome place with great history.. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree @JuniperJones!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JuniperJones for your kind words and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you planning a "Sex Vacation"? We can party before experiencing Virginia City together and party afterwards!!! Who wants to experience Virginia City together? The Camel and Ostrich Races are coming soon!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JuniperJones for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love history and experiencing Virginia City!!! Who wants to experience a fabulous Out Date with me"? I will be your perfect "Tour Guide/Luxury Companion" to show you around.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif]To reserve your appointment with a deposit, call [smilie=call me.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif](775) 246-9975 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JuniperJones for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to experience Virginia City with me?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

NinaBux Nina Bux (aka) StarBux

That great info thanks for the info sounds so amazing as an outdate

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @NinaBux for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NinaBux likes this.