PIC THREAD VIRGINIA CITY OUT DATE PICS

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Oct 29, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Here are my Virginia City Out Date pics from Nevada Day Weekend:

CAFE DEL RIO RESTAURANT

Gospel Chicken Salad
    Cheese
    Enchilada With Rice & Beans

IMG_9690.jpg IMG_9692.jpg IMG_9693.jpg IMG_9696.jpg
    IMG_9698.jpg
    Bucket of Blood Saloon

IMG_9740.jpg IMG_9742.jpg IMG_9735.jpg

Steam Train Tour

IMG_9731.jpg

Visiting Carol Sisco at Union Saloon

Last edited: Oct 29, 2023
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to go back in time and experience Virginia City, Nevada (an Old Mining Town) with me?

Book a minimum of 3 hours and receive another hour complimentary and I will pay for all activities and meals!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ex. 0 with a 10% deposit.

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Do you have plans in visiting the Reno/Lake Tahoe Area, I can "Custom" our Out Date or Overnight experiences with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Ask me about my "Out Date Specials"?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself for the holidays and let's experience Virginia City together!!! To book an appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]