Vivianna Leigh aka "Tickle Buddies"

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by HBKPunk, Feb 16, 2013.

1. You read the headline correctly, she found my tickle spot! :eek:

I came up late Thursday night to see Vivianna, who'd been tweeting back and forth with me. She actually passed me in the bar thinking I was someone else! :shock:

We went back to her room, which was the VIP suite in between Brooke and Caressa. It's a good thing for them that they weren't there, they may not have known what was going on! :lol:

The tickle spot thing was actually an accident, but once she found it she took advantage (in a good way obviously). Our time together was a blast and it actually had an unexpected turn. As everyone probably knows, she's a squirter. But little did either of us know she could squirt sideways! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Can't wait until next time, but I'll make sure to have tickle protection! :mrgreen:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. \Thats groovy !! I love squirting, THere really has to be a security and lack of tension to let it happen so natrually...

Viviana is smoking. sounds like a great midnight tickle session. [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Agreed on the security/lack of tension. It must really have been secure to go sideways like that! :shock: