REVIEW Warm up on a cold night with Dee Desert Rose

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Perseus, Oct 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Perseus
    Chat with Me

Perseus Well-Known Member

No one will accuse Perseus of being too timely with a review, but as they say, better late than never.

My first visit to the cul-de-sac. Early November. I arrived literally in the middle of the night, midweek. It was a chilly night. I basically did no advanced scouting, barely had looked at the websites. As I drove in, the place was pretty quiet, maybe 2 other cars. So which of the three to stop at? After a little bit of logical rational thought, I choose the one with the biggest red arrow, LRN. Was wondering if anybody was awake at this time.

Rang the bell, was greeted with a line-up (me: no idea what line-up meant before that). Chose Desert. Turned out to be an excellent choice.

Got the tour, saw the famous sex ATM, and some of the art work on the walls, including an "interesting" velvet one apparently from way back. What, no velvet Elvis? This is Nevada after all. They certainly don't cost much and are for sale seemingly everywhere.

Back to her room which was much more cozy than the "showrooms." Pleasant negotiations, off to the booker, and back, almost tripping on the pile of high heels in the hallway (it was late after all). Off with the clothes, well almost. Before that all-electric first naked embrace, we stood looking at each other, and simultaneously looked at each others feet. We both had left our socks on. The floor was a bit cold, it was, after all a chilly night. Again, with simultaneous smiles, it was "Yep, lets keep the socks on, its a bit nippy." After the embrace I thought "This is going to be fun." Indeed, I was 100% correct!

Fast forward a little. One of those little almost insignificant moments but the ones that you somehow always remember: Her bed was in the corner of the room. At some point we ended up in a position up against the wall with my head stuck in one direction and hers in the other. We stopped and again almost simultaneously said, "maybe we should, uhh, move back towards the center of the bed." Duh.

Afterwards she was kind enough to give me a nice back scrub in a hot shower. While talking to her, there were several times I realized that she is just a genuinely nice person (ha, with a naughty streak). I didn't get the chance to take the naked bowling challenge since that was in December but she still has the set so it will happen.

Left LRN that night all warm and smiley. You can't go wrong with Dee Desert Rose.

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!! Desert Rose is a Gorgeous Lady!![smilie=happy.gif]

DesertRose and Perseus like this.
  3. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Awe thank you very very much Perseus. Xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Perseus likes this.
  4. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Perseus likes this.
  5. Perseus
    Chat with Me

Hey Desert, just look up at night, I'm there having a good time looking back at you.

DesertRose likes this.
  6. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Perseus likes this.
  7. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome Review!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Perseus likes this.
  8. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Desert is always sure to keep you warm!

Perseus likes this.
  9. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awww Desert is amazing! Perfect choice to warm you up !

10. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

11. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

12. Perseus
    Chat with Me

13. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Very nice, Perseus! Desert is a sweetheart :) Hope y'all took your socks off for that warm shower o_O

Perseus likes this.
  14. Perseus
    Chat with Me

Yes we did! But I'm sure I wouldn't have noticed anyway as I was never looking at our feet at that point. :p

DesertRose and FumbleNutts like this.
  15. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Thank you both very much. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  16. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2018-3-6_17-18-5.jpeg

DesertRose likes this.
  17. A wonderful review for a likewise wonderful lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

18. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

19. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

I always love keeping each other all warmed up together. ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

23. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

24. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

25. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

As always let's get this going again. Xoxo

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @DesertRose today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @DesertRose fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]