what a great interview on the london news

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by dawnlrs, May 21, 2012.

1. congrats to you on a great interview in London.you put her in her place.you looked professional and i was very impressed.the only thing that they tryed to get you on ,you turned it around on her.i laughed when they said ,the ladies call you daddy.well hell i want to call you daddy to. well i hope you had a nice trip and got to see some of the sites. your biggest fan.little d.dawnlrs graveyard...

2. I would love to see your interview video. Is there anyway you could upload for us to be able to view it also. I will surf it and find it, Thank you.

3. djames
    Chat with Me

djames Active Member

4. Thank you Dennis, I did find it. Great interview. You would think if your publicly going to respond about someones business they should have their facts together...

5. I love the fact that Dennis puts their own stats out there for all to see.
    The steroetype of "traffic-ed " working girls is what Dennis is trying to avoid and to give a SAFE LEGAL REGULATED operation for those women who are willingly wanting to provide their services there.
    I say KUDOS DENNIS!!!!

Its about time people not only here in America, see that this is a lucrative business that empowers those of us who ply our trade legally ...