what happened to the Ustream show?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Canadian1987, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

I use to watch them every week but I noticed you havent put one on youtube in almost a month did you stop doing them?

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

No. Richard update that a day or so after recordings. We didn't have a show one friday couple weeks ago because of our internet system. This is all I know, but I will ask Adrianne more details.

3. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

They missed a week around Street Vibrations (2 weeks ago?), I think last weeks Bunny Ranch version is up on ustream, not sure if it's made it's way to youtube though

4. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

I can confirm it did not

5. Sometimes youtube will screen out their videos, it's hit or miss if it gets posted or not because of that.

6. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

I did not know that because in my experience its always been posted

7. Ava Grace
    Chat with Me

Ava Grace Well-Known Member

If there is a lot of cursing or someone's sings even part of a song on the show, it is not posted on YouTube. That could possibly be the reason.

8. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Are you serious? you can't sing a song on the show? that's SO VERY stupid

9. Trademarked music is one of the things that YouTube screens out videos for.

10. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

could have fooled me you can find literally any song you want on that site.

11. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

I believe what happens is that the owner of the song (whatever the loyalties go to) can choose to ban the video OR allow youtube to have ads in front of the video, which the owner gets a small cut from.