About Me What I miss the most...

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by MistyLane, Nov 8, 2019.

1. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

I have been here at Sagebrush Ranch for two years now. I have absolutely no regrets about the choice I made with my life. I love being here. The only thing that I miss is having someone to hold me and cuddle with me while I sleep at night. Sex is always great and all the other things that go along with it but I believe true intimacy goes way further than that. I want a cuddle buddy! I always give extra discounts and special rates for overnight encounters. Contact me for details! XOXOXO- Misty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. True intimacy is completely that @Misty Lane !!!! I'm constantly reminded of how much a sexual encounter, or even the act of cuddling either pre-or-post sex, is a mental/mind form of intimacy, so much more than physical!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  3. I totally get that. I miss that also and haven't been here that long. Its nice to have a warm body against you on cold nights.
    1080x360.jpg

sexywookiee and Leo Goodale like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @Misty Lane today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. AWWWWW I love this post Misty! You need a cuddle buddy! And hey, I am approaching my 2 year ranchiversary as well! Cheers!!! XoXo

Sharky and tahoebigbear like this.
  6. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

I couldn’t agree more. Thanks for sharing !

sexywookiee likes this.
  7. Book an overnight with the beautiful Misty so you can fall asleep in each other’s arms :)

8. I want to fulfill this wish for you in 2020.

MistyLane likes this.
  9. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

You know I would absolutely love that Matt

10. PandoraNyx
    Chat with Me

PandoraNyx Well-Known Member

This is definately hard! Having someone to hold you tight is something else!

Sharky likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Have @Misty Lane fulfill your fantasies for the "New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

baileypaige Well-Known Member

Come out and cuddle with this beautiful woman!