What NOT To Do At A Brothel - Video

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by AutumnVerlot, Feb 9, 2023.

1. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

These are definitely behaviors to avoid while visiting Sagebrush

[email protected]

2. Great advice and information as always. It's awesome that you provide videos and information to help with preparing for a visit, but it's sad that you need to put out a video like this to tell patrons to have and use common sense

Addison likes this.
  3. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

It's always been odd to me that the only place in the brothel. You can negotiate prices is the bedroom, I kind of get it outside the brothel I guess. Although It's a legal business so as somebody that's been trying to save up for a visit for a while not knowing what I need can be frustrating.

But if you are inside the brothel at the bar you should be allowed to negotiate prices becausey ou are in the brothel, at your place of employment

4. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Thanks for this Autumn. So much of it is about respect and common sense, still, its good info for new visitors and a reminder for veterans. I hadn't been aware before that negotiations were listened in on, see, we can all learn something!

Addison likes this.
  5. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Great information for old and new alike! I always learn something new from your well thought out videos!

Many folks have no manners anymore and feel entitled or lose their minds when visiting a brothel and forget this is a business establishment that requires discretion and 100% respect and trust

Cannot wait to.see what the next topic will be!

Addison likes this.
  6. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

This isn't meant to be a list of every unacceptable behavior, just the major ones. But one more major behavior to avoid is:

Keep your phones off and out of sight. Not that brothels care about the phones, but they do care about the cameras in them.

Addison likes this.
  7. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Don't ask the girls for cocaine feels like something you shouldn't need to say, that feels like something that should be understood

joe carbols likes this.
  8. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

Not only do I not use it, but doesn't it affect the erections of MOST men?
    I have many clients with ED, but no one that would use a drug that specifically CAUSES it. Seems like the opposite of what one would want to do.

Addison and Old Nick like this.
  9. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

I actually don't know if it causes those issues, I actually heard years ago that it was the other way around but regardless of which one is true you have a room full of beautiful women, all ready and willing to go why would you need drugs to get the job done? MAYBE a viagara but even then I doubt it

10. Autumn, thank you for your informo videos. You're a very beautiful woman. I hope some day that I will be able to meet you in person.

Addison likes this.
  11. Great video. Love the enforcing of the boundaries! My favorite part is not to talk trash about other girls. That's a huge turn off and pet peeve of mine.

grizzly likes this.
  12. DevonDelancey
    Chat with Me

DevonDelancey New Kitty ❤️ Professional Companion

I completely agree! Great points for emphasis.

Addison likes this.
  13. As independent contractors we all have different prices and that is up to our discretion. Within our room we are able to protect our privacy, and not be overheard. Imagine me having one price and another lady has hers, if I negotiated at the bar her client would overhear and expect her to give him the same price. What if she's not comfortable with my price? I'd say most of us appreciate it.

redlotus, Chris D and grizzly like this.
  14. It's a shame how some guys suddenly act like there's no rules when it's a sexual related matter. They need to learn that visiting legal brothels is a privilege . Not exactly a lot of them around.

Also, I have been watching a lot of your videos recently, Autumn. Good job.

Addison likes this.
  15. Great video and helpful information. I do have a question though, the answer to the privacy of quoting price. Are you only aiming this at the 1 time guys or hoping they only visit you?

If I stop in and ask Autumn for an hour 50/50 and she quotes me her rate, then the ext time I stop in and ask Addison for an hour 50/50 and she quotes me her rates which is different then that would be the same if I heard you quote at the bar.

There is more to what you offer then just work. Your personally, looks, outfit, etc play apart in the experience and should be reflected in the price.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2023
  16. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Follow @AutumnVerlot YouTube channel
    She has made so many informational videos. Check it out!!!