Whenever the ranch opens

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pridefc1, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

I’m just thinking whenever the ranch opens I want to fulfill my fantasy. I want to roleplay that my best friend is getting married and he asks me to look over his fiancé at her bachelorette party. She is dressed in a sexy dress, heels and just looks like a total knockout. The male strippers want her but of course like a good friend I make sure nothing gets out of hand. When I notice she has had enough, like the good friend I take her back to her room away from the madness. She is buzzed like crazy and starts telling me why I ended the night. I told her you are getting married tomorrow and you were getting too wild. She then says he’ll no I’m not wild yet. Kind of shocked she sits me on the couch and just starts giving me a lap dance. I know she is drunk so I try to calm her down but she only grabs my hands to touch all over her body as she grinds me. I don’t know what to do, as she is telling me how horny she is. She gets on her knees and pulls my pants and boxers down. I am about to stop her but once I feel her warm lips and mouth on my cock all I can do is enjoy it as she sucks me like I’m her fiancé. After we 69 and please eachother orally, she goes to the restroom. Thinking ok the craziness is over, she walks out in a sexy lingerie outfit with garters on. I don’t know what to say, but she lays me
    On the bed and gets on top of me and whispers in my ear “you know this is the outfit I am going to wear on my honeymoon with my fiance tomorrow night? You want to fuck me with it first?” I don’t know how to respond I feel bad but so damn turned on, then she says “I’m pretty buzzed but I know what I’m doing, I want my fiancé best friend to fuck me all night” so I smile and say hell yea.