About Me WHO IS SUNSHINE COX?

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by SunshineCox, Oct 20, 2023.

1. Hello ladies and gentlemen!
    There are a few things you may not know about me, that I’d like to share…

• Comedy is my primary outlet. I love to make people laugh, and dream of getting into sketch comedy one day (as a hobby).
    • I love to dress up and role play!! That is one reason why I was drawn to this job. My absolute favorite fantasy to act out is DDLG; please book a party with me where we can do this!!
    • My biggest turn on is a man who takes initiative and leads the way. I don’t like to make decisions for anyone other than myself, so I’m more comfortable if you call the shots.
    • I love to be outdoors in nature.
    • I have dual citizenship with Sweden.
    • Sushi is my favorite food, followed by Italian cuisine.
    • I am an adventure addict: ziplining, skiing, skydiving- anything that gets the heart racing, I enjoy!
    • I am a big fan of older outlaw country music from artists such as David Allan Coe and Johnny Cash.
    • Ice cream is my weakness. There will be trouble if you put a pint of cherry Garcia (or something with a similar flavor profile) in front of me.
    I will give a 15% discount to anyone who takes me on an outdate pertaining to any of these bullet points. Call today to schedule!!!

I am also happy to party here at the ranch! I am working 12PM-12AM Sunday through Thursday, and 12PM-2AM Friday & Saturday.
    See you soon, fellas ;)

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2023
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your party with @SunshineCox today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter and SunshineCox like this.
  3. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Thanks for sharing! Guys make sure to secure your appointment today and let her be the Sunshine in your life!

4. LitaLecherous
    Chat with Me

LitaLecherous Your Perverted Pin-Up Girlfriend

I loved learning more about you! Guys come down to the ranch now and book with her

5. "A man who makes decisions"!!!!
    That part!!! Love it
    Xoxo Phoenix

SunshineCox and JamieJupiter like this.
  6. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter Classic Italian Beauty

The swedest sunshine ever! Guys, she's also multi-lingual!

SunshineCox likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SunshineCox for liking my post!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SunshineCox likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your party with @SunshineCox today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

12. [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]Yay

DiamondEuphoria likes this.
  13. DiamondEuphoria
    Chat with Me

DiamondEuphoria Book with me! Xoxo @LoveRanch North

Thank you for sharing ! I love how open you are I think you’re truly beautiful! Book with sunshine Cox! Beautiful sweet really great personality!

14. DiamondEuphoria
    Chat with Me

DiamondEuphoria Book with me! Xoxo @LoveRanch North

15. CiciShellz
    Chat with Me

CiciShellz Petite Succubus Slut finally here

Sounds like were going to be best friends, it was like I was reading about myself all the way down to the dang Cherry Garcia.
    Lets get a party booked together! I'm sure a good daddy would know justttt what to do with two hands full :p

16. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Definitely book some time with this fun and gorgeous lady!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. JessieJames
    Chat with Me

JessieJames Babygirl who won’t hesitate to please you!

This is a wonderful read your an amazing person, you should enjoy the special things about @SunshineCox

18. LolaLaBella
    Chat with Me

LolaLaBella Well-Known Member

Nice to meet you, sunshine! Book with her today!

19. Make sure you book this incredible lady!!