PIC THREAD WHO WANTS MY HOMEMADE LUMPIAS?

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Feb 23, 2024.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

[smilie=hot over you.gif]Have you experience eating my "Homemade Lumpias"?[smilie=hot over you.gif]

If not, I'll be make them for our next party which is the 2nd Saturday of March.

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

index.jpeg

tinker and BerkleyHill like this.
  2. they are about as delicious as you are! come and try these wonderful lumpias along with other delicious treats then maybe treat yourself to a lady!!!

3. I wish I was here on March 2nd, but I’m leaving on February 27th. I love home made Lumpias :p

4. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

I do I do I do [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. LolaValentine
    Chat with Me

LolaValentine Kinky Tattooed Lover Girl

Looks so tasty!!! You're so kind for cooking for us!!

6. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

7. her lumpis are to die for. definitely a gift every time

8. KirstenSkye
    Chat with Me

KirstenSkye Sexy, Sensual, and Sweet... I aim to please!

I love your lumpias! They are the best especially when they are hot and fresh :p

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KirstenSkye for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. DiamondEuphoria
    Chat with Me

DiamondEuphoria Book with me! Xoxo @LoveRanch North

I love your cooking forever big sis! Book an outdate for some homemade cooking with my big sister! @cumishaamado [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thank you "Little Sis"!!! I love cooking for you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BerkleyHill for sharing your thoughts, compliments and support[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @destinistarr for sharing your thoughts and compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @EmberSolaris for your kind words and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

You make delicious lumpias.

thank you for cook this lumpias.[smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @LarissaBrazil for sharing you thoughts. When are you returning to the ranch? I make my homemade lumpias for our parties which are the 2nd Saturday of every month.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Hey beautiful, I’ll be returning for the brothel crawl, but it looks like I’ll need to plan myself to come earlier :D

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @LarissaBrazil for letting me know your schedule and I hope to make my homemade lumpias for the brothel crawl too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. I’ve been hearing about these amazing lumpias from everyone and have yet to try it. I have to get some in March

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Ask @JadeMonroe to bring a pack to Love Ranch after our monthly party and have her cook them for you[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. MelodyRose
    Chat with Me

MelodyRose sex fairy, sweetheart, succubus <3

You look so sexy babe! ;) drooling …. Can’t tell if it’s over you or the lumpia’s <3

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JadeMonroe for your kind words and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @MelodyRose for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]