PIC THREAD WHO WANTS TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY MONTH WITH ME?

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Mar 21, 2024.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

My actual birthday is "April 5" but I'm celebrating my birthday all April. The 2nd Saturday of April is our "Monthly Themed Party" :

Vintage Rotter.jpg

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

If you can't attend, then you can call in a "Birthday Tip" at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

tinker and SailorB like this.
  2. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Well-Known Member

Happy early birthday beautiful have a wonderful day.

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SailorB for wishing me an early birthday and you have a wonderful day too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SailorB likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SailorB for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SailorB likes this.
  5. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Well-Known Member

You’re welcome and thank you very much

6. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Guys make sure to prebook your appointment with this LEGEND! Cumisha Amado is a lady you MUST experience! Secure your appointment now and lets make this bday year the best she's had yet!!!!!!

SailorB likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @SailorB[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SailorB likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @EllieAmes for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tinker for liking my post[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]