Why I See Randy Ryder!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Some of people say Tony you only see Randy! Like it's a Bad thing!LOL
    Some people ask why do you only see Randy? I think it's because I have Great Taste!LOL
    Honestly I guess there are a lot of reasons.
    Yes Randy is Beautiful!
    Yes Randy's Body is Unbelievable especially her Boobs and her Amazing Booty!
    Yes her Parties are the BEST I've Ever Had!
    But I can honestly say after 5 years of parties with Randy her personality and our connection is what keeps me coming back for more. I'm fortunate that her physical Beauty is as Beautiful as her personality. Randy's personality hasn't changed since I met her if anything she has gotten HOTTER and is More Caring than Ever.
    My mom is really sick and its hard. Through her illness Randy has been an ear when I needed to talk. A hug when I needed one and an all inclusive vacation when I needed some R and R.
    Randy is thoughtful and selfless. My mom has always wanted to go to Hawaii so when I told Randy. Randy bought her something back from her vacation with Pantera.
    She did that from her heart. That is the kind of Amazing Woman my Beautiful Friend is.
    I am sitting her getting ready for my 3rd party with Randy this trip and she has made me forget all my problems and worries back home. All we have been doing is talking laughing and partying. So why do I see Randy Ryder? Randy Ryder is not only Beautiful inside and outside but she is Funny and Caring her parties are Amazing! Randy is an Amazing Woman she is the Amazing Randy Ryder!
    The truth is that Randy has made me a Better Person a Better Man and a Better Friend and I guess this is another reason why I see Randy Ryder!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Spot on...my friend!!
    Great seeing you there again and catching up!

Tony Dark likes this.
  3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks John you know Randy is Amazing!
    Getting to see you and Bama this trip was an Extra Highlight! Thank you for your thoughts and words about my mom. Talking about it to someone who has gone through it helps a lot!

John N Ga likes this.
  4. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

This definitely sounds like the Randy Ryder that I've known over the past year. Well said Tony.

Tony Dark and John N Ga like this.
  5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Hunt Randy is Genuine and she still is down to earth but after 5 years of parties I can say that she keeps getting HOTTER! Her Parties keep getting Hotter! Randy has become even more Thoughtful and Caring! Randy is a Beautiful Woman and truly one of a Kind!

John N Ga likes this.
  6. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO COMPOSE SUCH AN AMAZING REVIEW OF THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony Dark likes this.