Willow as Supergirl verses Mister Myxlplyx

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by thunderstorm, Apr 11, 2017.

1. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Willow as Supergirl verses Mister Myxlplyx

April 9, 2017

I met Willow at the Bunny Ranch, We sat and talked for a while in her room. I was nervous and she was kind and friendly. Neither of us were in our costumes. Just casual normal clothing. We discussed many things, but eventually discussed future party options. Our conversations, calmed my nervousness and turned me on.

Thank you for taking the time to be open and honest with me Willow.

So negotiations were pretty easy, she knew what I wanted and knew the general script that I asked for. We settled up with the hooker booker, and got some refreshments. I changed into my costume in her bathroom, and she changed into hers in the main room.

When she was ready, I entered the room, and dam! She was soooo beautiful! Deep blue Supergirl costume and hair in sexy curls. WOW. Willow is a very fit and very beautiful lady.

[​IMG]

I was dressed in Shiny metallic purple full body suit, with an orange bathrobe over that, and a purple bowler hat. My costume comes out something similar to Mr Myxlplyx's traditional orange and purple costume(minus the crazy white hair). Willow was surprised, and intrigued.

[​IMG]

Anyways.

"Hello Sups! My name is Myxlplyx, Mister Myxlplyx. I've been watching and admiring you from the 5th dimension for a while now. You sure are beautiful."

What happens next remains between the naughty Mister Myxlplyx, and the sensational Super Girl, but I will tell you that some wrestling happened, and some more vigorous, but fun times. This was a very playful party. Super Girl declared herself the winner. I think everyone was the winner. ;)

We ended the party with a nice bubble bath and a long conversation.

Willow is a lovely lady, fun to talk to, and generous with her time.

If you want a fun, superbly fit, and kind lady, Willow is a wonderful party.

Thank you Willow, for helping me full fill my long time fantasy![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

geraldharris, Sharky, kmoney and 7 others like this.
  2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Great review TS!! That's one hot Super Hero!!

kmoney and thunderstorm like this.
  3. Slugushi
    Chat with Me

Slugushi Well-Known Member

Nice review Thunderstorm! Willow is awesome!

This sounds like a great party but really... rather than being Mr. Mxyzptlk I would've gone with being the Hoover Dam and Willow could be Lake Mead. Now that would be a party! :p

Glad you got to bring your fantasy to life TS!

kmoney and thunderstorm like this.
  4. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Sounds like you picked the right lady for this Willow is a fantasy fulfiller!!

kmoney likes this.
  5. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

I agree she is very hot! Super fun too.

kmoney likes this.
  6. mack
    Chat with Me

mack Active Member

Oh nice, Us mortals might have to bring some kryptonite to have a chance with her. :p Thanks for sharing your experience.

thunderstorm and kmoney like this.
  7. An epic party, TS! Willow makes the best Supergirl and I bet she did incredible things to you with all her powers! ;)

8. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

ROFLMAO you are awesome! The visual that your idea inspires in me is very interesting!

Slugushi and kmoney like this.
  9. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

What a fun party! I have to admit that this was my first cosplay party and I loved it!! (Plus I got to be Supergirl and win)

Thank you Thunderstorm for finally partying with me. We had talked about it for a few years now. You did not disappoint. I loved your costume and the lines you memorized for me.

This party will be one I remember when people ask what crazy fun things I've done at the ranch. I really hope we get to do something fun like this agin sometime. Xoxoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! I love it!!! You are charming and a "Sweetheart" too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

thunderstorm likes this.
  11. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Well-Known Member

Are Cosplay Parties something you would like to do more of Willow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thunderstorm likes this.