Your deepest desires

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by RebeccaBrite, Mar 16, 2020.

1. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

What do you enjoy? What makes you tick?
    Mountains or beach?
    Steak or seafood?

Let's get to know each other on a deeper level.

20200314_012539.jpg

Pizza Man, Kmoe2244, Matty5 and 3 others like this.
  2. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

A couple of things make me tick. And with a working heart... Seeing a half naked blonde bent over..In the Montana mountains, in the summer.. While she cooking a medium rare piece of prime rib.. And checking on fried shrimp.....

RebeccaBrite likes this.
  3. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Time to take a new photo for @wrb55rosco Once she posts, you won't be able to stay away from this lovely lady! :p:D;)

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I have lots of desires Rebecca. It looks like we need to have a long talk. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

RebeccaBrite likes this.
  5. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

I love long talks about desires.. I can do more for you if I know what makes you tick :)

Boggsy and origlegman like this.
  6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

:);)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Well Rebecca, I have a LOUD TICK. :);)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

RebeccaBrite likes this.
  7. Matty5
    Chat with Me

Matty5 Active Member

I love the mountains, I want to live in a log cabin on a lake when I retire.
    Steak or seafood... depends on my mood. I love a goo medium rare steak, but steamed crabs are my favorite. I’ve also developed a love for crawfish, I want to do a crawfish bowl this summer on my deck.
    I use to be a beer man, but it seems I be lost my love for it. I now love a good bourbon, or a fine Cabernet Sauvignon.
    I love 70’s muscle Cars specially Mopars a Road runner or Challenger is my dream car.
    And I really dig a sexy blonde or Red head... or both.

What about you Rebecca?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

I also enjoy the mountains, especially if there are swimming holes or cliff diving.
    My favorite is SEAFOOD. However, I love steak, and Rare is my style.